Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clip-tastic Clip-tacular for Flint listeners?
I was a big fan of the last clip-tastic clip-tacular. It's been a while since they did one. Does anyone else think that now would be the perfect time to do another one? It'd be hilarious and it would act as a good introduction to all of the new listeners in Flint.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
It is a great idea, but since it's listener run, I think they'll want to wait a bit until more get on board.
Cilptastic Cliptacular is one of my all time favorites. Lets not all jump on this thread at once.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
It would be a really great segment around this time as long as they pick clips that are stand-alone hilarious (i.e. don't require an absurd back-story/context, or are of a you-had-to-be-there variety). On the other hand, sometimes the clips are great because of the initial reaction of the guys captured in the clip. Either way, I do love it. I'd like to here the rather recent Uno/Heroin/Fornicating clip
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I've been waiting for another one. I hope they'll do one. I really want to hear them bust Zane when he didn't know that jackalopes were not real. ~Classic