Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who/ what is attractive?
What do you find attractive about the opposite sex?

What makes you do a double take?
Personally, I'm into brunettes. Blondes are fun, but brunettes are for marryin'.

I'll add a little more once this thread gets going.
this could be trouble
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
what's wrong with trouble?
First thing(s) I notice is Hair and Eyes.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I'm a dude, I lust over all the normal things...It's the spice of life.

My wife has a personality that is compatible with mine which is the biggest thing. She'll dish out devistating insults to me and it's awesome.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fat goofy guys.

For serious.
That's what she said.
Nerdy redheads. I find glasses and freckles dead sexy.
Allyson Wrote:Fat goofy guys.

For serious.

[Image: signaluq5.jpg]
I meant more the funny, having a good time, always smiling guy.

Not the I'm going to do something stupid because I crave attention guy.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I meant more the funny, having a good time, always smiling guy.

i heart Allyson.
Definitely their ass, then their personality.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

This thread was going in such a great direction.
Wowie Groovie !
I look at a womans overall appearance. If she looks like a bitch, forget it. If she looks nice, easy going, I'm interested.
certain looks work for certain people. smiling at me will always get my attention. making me laugh and feeling comfortable is more attractive than anything someone could look like.
but if you were talking stupid flat-out fetish, it's legs.
I only date Royalty

I'm the first half of your comment sober and up to 6 beers.

After 6 beers, I'm the in your face guy....unfortunately....it doesn't get to that point very often, but when it does, I'm all about sending out mass quantities of "What did I do last night, and who did I offend?" texts.
Dark hair (either really straight or really curly)
Soft eyes
Girl next door looks
Nice butt
Medium to small chest
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Dark hair (either really straight or really curly)
Soft eyes
Girl next door looks
Nice butt
Medium to small chest

i've got everything but the butt. no wonder you like me.
It's all true.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dingdongyo Wrote:it's legs.

I'm with you there. Legs get me going, but if you look down the legs and the feet are just not happenin', that trumps the legs for me.

Pretty eyes go a long way with me. I love big round brown eyes, but I'm torn because I have blue eyes and I'd love to have a blue eyed baby.
Admin Wrote:Dark hair (either really straight or really curly)
Soft eyes
Girl next door looks
Nice butt
Medium to small chest

Yeah, I've never been into chesty girls for some reason.
Personally I like all hair colors. A pretty face, slender with medium to large breasts, nice medium size ass, and long, sexy legs legs. Sigh.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wouldn't say I have a type but... funny, intelligent (not book-smart, but likes reading), probably a little older than me but acts young, dark hair and lighter eyes, spontaneous, not ripped/gymish or skinny but has nice arms, confident but not dickish.

And FYI long legs SUCK to have. Try finding girl jeans in a 37in inseam. And heels above 2-3 inches make me look like a stork.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
While a large chested woman will definately garner a second look from me, it won't garner a third if she has no personality or just looks like a bitch. If she looks like she never smiles and her body language suggests she is not having a good time all the time, I don't even bother approaching.

I'll take a flat chested, no ass, no makeup chick with a personality who can have a good time anyday over a big chested, beutiful heart shaped ass blonde bitch.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:While a large chested woman will definately garner a second look from me, it won't garner a third if she has no personality or just looks like a bitch. If she looks like she never smiles and her body language suggests she is not having a good time all the time, I don't even bother approaching.

I'll take a flat chested, no ass, no makeup chick with a personality who can have a good time anyday over a big chested, beutiful heart shaped ass blonde bitch.

Your absolutely right, thats why I'm looking for the woman with the total package. Having said that I don't by any means think she needs to be perfect, just perfect for me!!
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Yeah, I'm a non-makeup wearer. I really just don't have time. Glad Plungee doesn't care. I also have a long inseam . . . 34". I feel like I have shrunk just a little in the last year, not to mention going from a size 5 to a size 10. Yikes!! It's killing me!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Preach ladies! I wear 29/32s (29inch waist 32 inch legs). It's impossible to find pants that fit!
Teeth... straight teeth....
It is very important to me....
boizalynne Wrote:Teeth... straight teeth....
It is very important to me....

I have VERY straight teeth! Mabey I'm your man.
Torque Wrote:And FYI long legs SUCK to have. Try finding girl jeans in a 37in inseam. And heels above 2-3 inches make me look like a stork.
FYI, this would be similar to me saying it sucks to walk around with such a nice big package. the only difference is i'm lying.
Haha, unless your pants don't fit due to said big package, it's not the same. And I said, 'sucks to have, not sucks to look at', but that's just semantics. People always counter with, 'oh quit whining, I'm really short so it's just as bad for me' but that's BS because almost all stores offer short lengths and there's always the option of nice pair of frikin scissors. The day I don't have to buy my pants from Freak Stringbean Online Ugly Jeans Co. is the day I'll quit bitching.
I'm 6'5" and there is no such thing as a girl who is too tall or legs too long,
Wowie Groovie !
Anyone like short, curvy (more curve in the belly than I want) 42 year old women? I think I'll be hopelessly alone for the rest of my life once this divorce is final!
mainerliser Wrote:Anyone like short, curvy (more curve in the belly than I want) 42 year old women? I think I'll be hopelessly alone for the rest of my life once this divorce is final!

Don't worry, any guy will tell you curves > no curves
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Fat goofy guys.

For serious.

[Image: signaluq5.jpg]

Made me laugh +1! sorry Titan. Undecided
motorboatking Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: signaluq5.jpg]

Made me laugh +1! sorry Titan. Undecided

Don't be sorry, I laughed too until I read Allyson's devastating reply. Then a I cried a little. Then I drank some Jack and felt better. Then I don't remember much after that, but I woke up in the bed of my truck and it was parked in an alley, and my left ankle hurt.
Wowie Groovie !
[/quote]

Don't be sorry, I laughed too until I read Allyson's devastating reply. Then a I cried a little. Then I drank some Jack and felt better. Then I don't remember much after that, but I woke up in the bed of my truck and it was parked in an alley, and my left ankle hurt. [/quote]

Is that where you've been all week-end?
I guess, most of it's a blur, so who knows.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I guess, most of it's a blur, so who knows.

Well, I missed you. Pathetic aren't I!!! :-[