Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alphabet - Categories game
Kaboobie!... if he knows what you're talking about, he's cool. If not, slam the door in his face. (apparently I really like the K's)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
"Live or die man, live or die" if he can tell me what movie that came from he can stay if not he gets a round house kick to the face.
mikefromphilly Wrote:"Live or die man, live or die" if he can tell me what movie that came from he can stay if not he gets a round house kick to the face.

.....or a honk on the nose.
Mr. Glock here is one of my best friends. Hopefully you won't have to have a chat with him later.
No. Go Away.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
One. Two. You do know that if I get to three and your still here, your dead right? Thr.....
Pee in this cup. Right Effing now.
Queen.

You will treat my daughter like a Queen, or so help me God, I will cut off your balls and you will spend the rest of your life singing soprano in the Chicago mens glee club.

(Yeah not having kids, this is one thing I don't think I will miss)
Wowie Groovie !
Run. I'll give you a 3 second head start. 1....2....
Stop crying!! I'm not really going to shoot you with this loaded 12 gauge. Now tell me, can you see the shell by looking down thte barrel?
Time to feed the Rottweilers. Please take your clothes off and squirt this ketchup all over your body.
Underwear? No. We like to call it a chastity belt. Solid Iron. Master Lock. Etc.
Vagina, if you even look at her vagina I'll rip your dick off.....
Wohoo! Finaly that slacker is out of my house! Treat her well, blah blahblah, here, take this 20 and don't bring her home until I call you.
Xylophone. That's how obsolete your ass will be if you don't treat my baby like a princess this evening. I know that's pretty obscure but I'm drunk.
Your horrififishy smelling tacoimely death is all but insured if my baby isn't home by 10:00 pm.
Zoo animals will be picking over your remains if blahblahblah...
Someone else throw one out there. My subject ground this bastard to a halt.
Something you would like to say to a certain member on this board that his or her name may or may not be the same as a NFL team from Tennessee, if you were to ever meet him (or her)....

a-hole licking bastard!
Bitch! You know nothing on what you talk about! You are a low life who needs to get their lazy ass off a computer and get shit done with your life you bastard!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Come! Let's get some dorritos and go larping