Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe-re: podcast.
Just wanted to say thanks for filling in while Eric's out-it would suck not to get the podcast.
You've obviously got enough other shit to do as it is-and I wanted to say I appreciate the extra effort.

If/when you talk to Eric next, let him know that we're hoping whatever's keeping him off of the show gets sorted out asap-the show has always been more than the sum of it's parts, and anytime someone's out it's just not the same.

T.C.
Have you considered taking longer?
Kudos Joe. Thank You.
Wednesday was a little rocky, but you definitely got it on Thursday and Friday. Thanks, Joe.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Agreed. Thank you, Joe!
Thanks Joe, I'm glad we got the podcast this time, as last time Zane was gone we didnt get any. Wednesday's podcast was a bit whacked, but Thursday was perfect, Friday was slightly Effed, but at least it was there!

Thanks
Way to step up and rock. Tell Zane to suck it when he talks about you not doing your job.
Rock on Joe! Thanks for filling in!