• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Titan?
no offense but everyone's thinking it
silverloaf Wrote:no offense but everyone's thinking it

Blow me
Wowie Groovie !
silverloaf Wrote:no offense but everyone's thinking it

No offense but no they're not.

For the record, I hate threads like this. This thread was only created for the purpose of belittling another member here and I don't like it. There are plenty of threads where people poke fun at Titan and he pokes back.

I'm tempted to disable your account for a few days for creating this thread but since this is the first time it has happened here I'm just going to issue a warning.

Threads like this are bullshit and if another one is started it will result in an automatic suspension of your account.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Glad to hear it Biff!!! If you can't deal with FBHWesque ribbing on the FBHW forum you need to work on your social skills! Leave titan alone.
DAMMIT!! I smited you silverloaf when I should have exalted titan. I catch ya later titan. Silverloaf you're a douche.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ok i apologize, my bad
Wow, Youv'e posted a whopping nine times and you want to ban Titan?? Queenie is right your a douche. This is the only post of yours I've ever read. -1
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
silverloaf Wrote:ok i apologize, my bad

Thank you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
We're not banning Titan, he leads the board with number of threads started solely about him
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I like Titan! Even if he thinks I'm the same person as Fustercluck, Fistor and a few others. Still haven't figured that out haha

Oh well this makes it all better. You know it's sincere when you throw a "my bad" at the end. D-bag.
burnking Wrote:

Oh well this makes it all better. You know it's sincere when you throw a "my bad" at the end. D-bag.

+1
Wow, even I don't want to ban Titan!
And now it would appear that he has deleted his account.
Ha, we shamed him off the messageboard! I don't know about you, but I feel proud.
[drop]....and now he's dead.[/drop]
I imagine only ONE of his accounts was shamed off the board. Titan must've made someone mad, and silverloaf thought everyone would gang up on him or something.....

....either that or Titan just wanted to see how many people wanted him gone and did it himself.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I imagine only ONE of his accounts was shamed off the board. Titan must've made someone mad, and silverloaf thought everyone would gang up on him or something.....

....either that or Titan just wanted to see how many people wanted him gone and did it himself.

conspiracy theory much?.... ;D
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I imagine only ONE of his accounts was shamed off the board. Titan must've made someone mad, and silverloaf thought everyone would gang up on him or something.....

That's nearly impossible. Biff has had numerous people trying to set up more than one account (which is against the rules) and catches them rather quickly. He's got all the right toys and means to keep people from doing stuff like that.

I would guess that silverloaf isn't a die-hard FB&HW fan like most of us. Some people just start out on the wrong foot and can't seem to find the right one. Oh well, one more we don't have to bash for being stupid. *shrugh*
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That's unfortunate. Sometimes it's fun bashing the easy ones.
Damn it!! I missed all the fun.

Oh, well for what it's worth. Titan is like the Zane of the board. You may not like him, but it isn't the same without him.
Maybe Titan is Zane's clone from the future, but he got de-aged in the timestream and lost his memory and now is back in college looking for whiskey bottles in order to gain his lost memories and warn the human race of impending DOOOOOOM!!

How's that for a conspiracy theory?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Okay now that he's gone, let's ban Titan!
What makes you think he deleted his account? I just looked at it and it said it was still activated. Titan are you here? Please don't go!!
mainerliser Wrote:What makes you think he deleted his account? I just looked at it and it said it was still activated. Titan are you here? Please don't go!!

silverloaf's account is deleted, not titan's. that's what they meant.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Blonde moment! Sorry!
mainerliser Wrote:Blonde moment!

around here it's called being "dense".
Awwwww you guys glike by the way I glook ?

Speaking of which, how cool would it be if I really was Zane ?

(I'm not)

But thanks for the 4 to 1 vote in my favor.

Ladies, line up for you special titan hugs.

topless please
Wowie Groovie !
WooHoooo! Hi titan....nice to see you!
Jo Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Blonde moment!

around here it's called being "dense".

Lol. Tomayto Tomahto
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
mainerliser Wrote:What makes you think he deleted his account? I just looked at it and it said it was still activated. Titan are you here? Please don't go!!

Liser, one thing you gotta know
aint no newb troll
gonna make me roll
and that's fo sho

I believe that would be an A BB A rhyme scheme.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

aint no newb troll
gonna make me roll
and that's fo sho

Nice!
Titan ! Wrote:

aint no newb troll
gonna make me roll
and that's fo sho

Not to be confused with ABBA, you dancing queen you.
In honor of Titan...

I'd like to put forward the conspiracy theory that silverloaf and Titan are in fact the same person.
elranito Wrote:In honor of Titan...

I'd like to put forward the conspiracy theory that silverloaf and Titan are in fact the same person.

Shhhhuuuuut up !
Wowie Groovie !

I believe I already said that....
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

I believe I already said that....
Haha, so you did... nice work by me reading through the previous posts. Oops.
Reading is overrated
So is proper gramer and spellin.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:So is proper gramer and spellin.

you prove that daily!