Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 political attack ads
Does anyone know if they are going to do political attack ads against each other? I know they did in 06. I thought it was brilliant.
I haven't heard anything. I wish they would, it being the election year and all.
Exactly. Freebeer, Hotwings, and Zane have to out do Joe's 2006 ad. Well, at least I thought his was the best/ would've voted for him. I don't want AIDS from Hotwings adams apple.
I remember them talking about it a couple of weeks ago and I don't think they are going to do it again. Joe said something about it being a lot of work and something.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
They said it was a lot of work and that they were afraid that couldn't top the ones from 06. They were the best...God those were funny.
they sound so lazy sometimes...too bad i love them, so i cant be mad
Earlier in the summer it sounded like they were excited to do them again, but then, as dino mentioned, they recently said they didn't think they'd do them again.
If I remember correctly, the last time it was mentioned they said, 'maybe we'll do them every eight years, eh, maybe twelve" They all agreed how funny they were but they didn't feel like doing the work. FB was the most gung-ho about it and said he'd do all four ads, but he later retracted his offer.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Well crap... oh well.
Well... Why dont one of you smart folks do them all, and then they wont have to do the work...
Yeah, like it's been said a while ago they were all hyped and ready to do it after replaying the old ones. Then a month or so later they replayed them again and all soured on the idea of doing them again since they were all such hard work.

I'd like to see them do it again but it definitely sounds like it's a no go. Maybe in 2010 after Hot Wings has been fired.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
maybe its time for a podcaster contest to see who can make the best attack ad on one of the guys
heywood jablome Wrote:maybe its time for a podcaster contest to see who can make the best attack ad on one of the guys

just do it and send it in, you don't need a contest to do something creative and i bet the guys would like it.