Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Why take diet pills when you can enjoy Ayds?

No really. If I were to sign up for a podcast, would I be able to go back and search/download/listen to past shows?

/has next to no knowledge about the extent of podcasting.
//try new peanutbutter Ayds.
You should get access to about a week's worth of previous shows, but nothing older than that.
There is a way if you know how. Everything from the past year is archived.. beyond that I have no clue.
I asked the guys if I could get archived podcasts and they said it wasn't possible to purchase them. An awesome intern shared some with me but if they ever do get the time to post years past I'll be first in line
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I know no one's supposed to post the podcast, but could someone post like a 30 second snipet? I want a part on Friday (10-3) when hotwings read my email. I know... it's stupid and all, but I'd just like to relive the moment.

And that sucks. I really wish you could search past shows. I'd want the whole "Jackalope" incident. I've gotta fix my computer at home though. I'm stuck on the one at work.
What was the email about, db?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
It was about the new calendar. I told the story about how my wife hid the PJ calendar and how I now have it hanging up in out kitchen making up for lost time.

I think it happened right after the 2nd intro to the show. around 6:05 am or so.
I'm looking for it now.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I think I love you...
Editing the clip now. Please refrain from loving me.

no problem. Really though. Thanks a ton!
Sorry about the wait, the encoder was acting up for some reason. If the file sounds like chipmunks, let me know and I'll send you the WAV instead. I PMed you the link.

Thanks so much! I owe you! I gave you karma, for what it's worth. Thanks again!
0rz0ski Wrote:Sorry about the wait, the encoder was acting up for some reason. If the file sounds like chipmunks, let me know and I'll send you the WAV instead. I PMed you the link.

Are you stealing customers?? Smile
You weren't around!!!! Incidentally, do you know how to reset the lame_enc.dll file?

I'm just messing with you Smile

I don't, sorry. I usually just play around with wav files and mp3s, the format that the podcasts come in.
For the record, this sharing of clips isn't encouraged and I'd appreciate it if you all would stop it completely.

And no, it's not the same as the ringtones.

Buy an effing subscription.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Apologies, Biff. I am chastised.

Although I'm torn on whether or not this should continue, Biff does have a point. You can buy an entire year's worth of podcasts for extremely cheap, and the money goes towards charity.

Edit: Clearly I'm not torn enough to refrain, since I am still pulling clips for people. Perhaps we should limit it to public information? For example, Sarah Palin's mom saying "We love you Sarah, you're still our little girl" or the weiner poopie story is okay, but anything that's just the guys, not okay?

Also, since they post WHWT and Sounds of the Game, I feel like that should be okay to pull outdated ones.
burnking Wrote:Perhaps we should limit it to public information? For example, Sarah Palin's mom saying "We love you Sarah, you're still our little girl" or the weiner poopie story is okay, but anything that's just the guys, not okay?

I do believe I set up that exact boundary in the "duster bitch" thread.

I haven't gone back to see what other clips are on there but if there are things that could be seen as "out of bounds" then please remove them.

I'd hate to have proboards shut this board down (which they could do per their rules) and, even worse, I'd have to have the guys on the show view us as pariahs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Perhaps we should limit it to public information? For example, Sarah Palin's mom saying "We love you Sarah, you're still our little girl" or the weiner poopie story is okay, but anything that's just the guys, not okay?

I do believe I set up that exact boundary in the "duster bitch" thread.

I haven't gone back to see what other clips are on there but if there are things that could be seen as "out of bounds" then please remove them.

I'd hate to have proboards shut this board down (which they could do per their rules) and, even worse, I'd have to have the guys on the show view us as pariahs.

I just posted in the Duster Bitch thread and will be removing audio from my folder when I get home tonight.