Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photoshop The Show Contest
Oh crap, I think it's a crummy '80s movie or TV show...

Look Who's Talking Now?
I'm going to assume Potthole was going for the goofy answer, and knows who it really is.

Throb and Tom show ?

Hot wings looks like he's about to cop a feel
Wowie Groovie !
Looks like a Weird version of the show "Family Ties"
Moobs Minger Wrote:I know this isn't the best Photoshop job, but first one to figure out or guess what I did here (as far as the theme) wins!

[Image: FBHWmerged.jpg]

Maybe you should scribble in some Afro's and beards
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:I'm going to assume Potthole was going for the goofy answer, and knows who it really is.

Throb and Tom show ?

[Image: bobandtom_10.jpg]

winner winner chicken dinner
By the way, could Bob Kevoian (far left) look any creepier?
Wow, if that isn't 4 faces meant for radio, I don't know what is
Wowie Groovie !
"Whacky and fun" radio show has to make funny faces for their advertisements otherwise the general public might not know how wacky and fun they are!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:"Whacky and fun" radio show has to make funny faces for their advertisements otherwise the general public might not know how wacky and fun they are!

You're not picking on B&T for making wacky faces in THAT photo are you? Cause if you are, you have to admit that FB&HW's newest photo is way way more "wacky"
Wowie Groovie !
Photoshop question?

I know how to cut and paste a face or what not into another photo, but I can't seem to make the skin tone correct.

Look at the face of Free Beer as the tin man, how do you get the silver tone for his skin?

Look at the photo where I put my face on the model's body, (Try not to vomit while you're doing it) My skin tone is darker than hers, how can I fix that or blend it to make it look more natural ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:"Whacky and fun" radio show has to make funny faces for their advertisements otherwise the general public might not know how wacky and fun they are!

You're not picking on B&T for making wacky faces in THAT photo are you? Cause if you are, you have to admit that FB&HW's newest photo is way way more "wacky"

The difference is that FB&HW create their own whackiness. B&T have someone else do it and laugh. The press photos are deceptive.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:Photoshop question?

I know how to cut and paste a face or what not into another photo, but I can't seem to make the skin tone correct.

Look at the face of Free Beer as the tin man, how do you get the silver tone for his skin?

Look at the photo where I put my face on the model's body, (Try not to vomit while you're doing it) My skin tone is darker than hers, how can I fix that or blend it to make it look more natural ?

You could use the spary paint tool, use the dropper to choose the color from her skin and put the opacity real low, so its see through and lighten your skin till it matches (vice versa) then flatten the image so it becomes one layer then use the blend tool (looks like a band-aid) to really blend them. somebody else might know a different way though.
Titan ! Wrote:I'm going to assume Potthole was going for the goofy answer, and knows who it really is.

Throb and Tom show ?

Actually, my guess was for real. I thought it might have been some old movie poster photo.
sunshyne Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Photoshop question?

You could use the spary paint tool, use the dropper to choose the color from her skin and put the opacity real low, so its see through and lighten your skin till it matches (vice versa) then flatten the image so it becomes one layer then use the blend tool (looks like a band-aid) to really blend them. somebody else might know a different way though.

Awesome thanks ! I'll try that in the lab tomorrow. That's the great thing about photoshop, there's usually at least 3ways to do the same thing.
Wowie Groovie !
I did a really awesome advertisement photo for Fris vodka, I took arms, legs, body, head, hair from different magazine models and blended them together to make a new chick, made her dress green, her hair red, and took a table top photo of the bottle and martini glass, then photoshopped her into the glass like a little olive. It rocked. If i can steal my keyboard and mouse away from my hubby at home, I will post them in the "pimp your photos" thread.
Late to the party, I know...

[Image: mxcfbhw.jpg]
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
LOL
May I make a request? I haven't learned photoshop yet (I'm Thtoopid), But was wondering if someone can show Zane doing Quincy(his love) or maybe a mouth party with Quincy?
sunshyne Wrote:I did a really awesome advertisement photo for Fris vodka, I took arms, legs, body, head, hair from different magazine models and blended them together to make a new chick, made her dress green, her hair red, and took a table top photo of the bottle and martini glass, then photoshopped her into the glass like a little olive. It rocked. If i can steal my keyboard and mouse away from my hubby at home, I will post them in the "pimp your photos" thread.

Please do post that, I'd love to see it.
Wowie Groovie !
Torque Wrote:Late to the party, I know...

better late than never, +5 for the MXC reference
Wowie Groovie !
Excellent work Torque!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Bam, never had a lesson.

[Image: fbhwaa0.jpg]
[Image: w563.png]
Fistor Wrote:Bam, never had a lesson.

winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Damn, I knew I should of used Paint.
Torque Wrote:Late to the party, I know...

the whole thing is good, but joe's face makes me giggle most. my favorite so far.
The bald Freebeer creeps me out.

Omg that's hilarious!!

Awesome Fistee. +1 for the schwanz bulge
Wowie Groovie !
You definitely thought of everything
Torque Wrote:You definitely thought of everything

There was one thing missing....

[Image: fbhwaa3.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Torque Wrote:You definitely thought of everything

There was one thing missing....

[Image: fbhwaa3.jpg]

Damn, nice call.
Also, did you noitce that "joe" seems to have a genetic deformity that makes his left leg larger than his rignt leg
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Also, did you noitce that "joe" seems to have a genetic deformity that makes his left leg larger than his rignt leg

NEVER. HAD. A. LESSON.
Why doesn't google images have a picture of Ferris Bueller playing the clarinet.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Khef Wrote:LOL
May I make a request? I haven't learned photoshop yet (I'm Thtoopid), But was wondering if someone can show Zane doing Quincy(his love) or maybe a mouth party with Quincy?

Ask and you shall receive. Sorry, I'm at work, so I only had about 5 minutes.

[Image: zane_quincey.jpg]
Awesome LMFAO!!!
And another one.

[Image: zane_quincey_2.jpg]
blakeadkins Wrote:And another one.

[Image: zane_quincey_2.jpg]

LOVE IT! LMAO!!! Tongue
I wonder if the guys have seen these ? They could easily do a 10-20 minute bit about the pics posted here.
Wowie Groovie !
One more

[Image: zane_quincey_3.jpg]
After hearing about how much Zane likes cookies, this must be his Halloween costume.

[Image: zane.jpg]