Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On-air proposal
Attention whores?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
So gay. Should NEVER happen again. Why do I bet the couple is headed for a star wars style wedding!
almostmainer Wrote:So gay. Should NEVER happen again. Why do I bet the couple is headed for a star wars style wedding!

It should happen only if they hammer the guy relentlessly on being such a jack ass for proposing over the air.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I was surprised they even let the guy get passed the intern screener.
I was surprised they aired it twice.
I only want to hear proposals in which the asked party says, "No!". I'm a big fan of crickets.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
yes the crickets rule....that would have been funny! I too wondered how they even decided to run with this...but they did manage to make it funny...especially when that call came in from the guy who thought he had an answer as to "how to be romantic when proposing."
Oh man, that guy was just DYING for someone to ask, "So how'd you do it mr. awesome?" Another example of someone who received a few too many participation trophies and gold stars as a child
Would have been worth replaying if he had in fact gone into the house and found the bitch getting plowed by some random dude. Brushing her teeth instead of listening to the show was kinda funny, but underwhelming.
The way the show guys let him have it was great.
Of course it was great, that's what the show is about, letting idiots have it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I haven't gotten to this on my podcast, but I hope they REALLY let them have it, this sounds like the worst thing ever. I'm just a bitter human being though. Love---yuck
0rz0ski Wrote:Attention whores?
yes. they went with him for what felt like an hour while he waddled around in limbo because of his terrible plan, thinking his cutesy comment filler was entertaining. i wanted them to play the cartman drop and hang up on the dick.

...are you here? you're not funny. and you're a dick. i hope your wedding sucks.
Ditto what dingdong said!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
dingdongyo Wrote:[quote author=0rz0ski board=general thread=2004 post=41260 time=1223385966]Attention whores?
yes. they went with him for what felt like an hour while he waddled around in limbo because of his terrible plan, thinking his cutesy comment filler was entertaining. i wanted them to play the cartman drop and hang up on the dick.

...are you here? you're not funny. and you're a dick. i hope your wedding sucks.[/quote

But please keep buying the podcast, your money is still good to us
kinda boring IMO.

but congrats to them anyway Undecided
The guy who was proposing seemed like he thought the idea was the greatest thing ever.

At least the guys didn't let us down and commenced to properly telling him how terrible of a person he was.
I say let 'em do their stupid proposal, get married, breed, and create more people who will make me look good by comparison... and hopefully provide some more good fodder for FBHW beatdowns.