Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe NWS Photoshoot
I don't know what's wrong with photobucket but notice in the first pic she's got color and she's not so blue, well the rest of the pictures look like that but once they hit photobucket they suck.

[Image: P1016278.jpg]

[Image: P1016265.jpg]

[Image: P1016273.jpg]

[Image: P1016271.jpg]

[Image: P1016260.jpg]

[Image: P1016247.jpg]

[Image: P1016142.jpg]
I don't know what the issue with photo bucket is, I've never had that happen.

It looks to me like a what balance issue though, like maybe the camera was set for tungsten ?

Decent shots other wise.
Wowie Groovie !
makes me miss the days way back when I used to model.... /sigh
where is she and how can i meet her Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Peachs Wrote:makes me miss the days way back when I used to model.... /sigh

what kind of modeling...why did you quit?

I remember you posting some pics in the picture thread...were those some of them?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:I don't know what the issue with photo bucket is, I've never had that happen.

It looks to me like a what balance issue though, like maybe the camera was set for tungsten ?

Decent shots other wise.

Yea, they came out real real blue so I fixed them on my computer, reloaded them on photobucket and they're still blue...I don't get it.
Flickr my friend, Flickr
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Well I've never had an issue like that with photobucket or flickr, the images that I edit in photoshop and uploade are the same images that I post. I would kindly suggest that you look at your work flow, and then look at the files that you saved and perhaps that is where the problem lies.

Photobucket simply hosts what you send them
Wowie Groovie !
Gotta agree with titan here. I used Photobucket for a couple of years, before switching over to Flickr, but never once did it mess with output/quality of the images I uploaded to it.
This one worked. All I did was lower the image quality when I re-saved it and it lowered the size.

[Image: P1016265-1.jpg]
[Image: britty3.jpg]
ChevSSCamaro67 Wrote:This one worked. All I did was lower the image quality when I re-saved it and it lowered the size.

[Image: P1016265-1.jpg]

Is it supposed to have that much of a blue color cast ?
Wowie Groovie !
I took as much blue out of that as I could. I could be wrong but I guess it's the garage that reflects it but whenever we take pictures up there they come out like that.
what camera did you say you're using ? D40 ? I would bet my lens cap that it's how the white balance is set. To me, the 7th photo you posted (in the first batch) is the one that looks correct.

Did you shoot them in RAW? If so you can correct an incorrect white balance pretty easily.

Also, I want to note, I'm not telling you the photos are bad, it's just that TO ME they look like there's a setting problem.

You did a nice job posing her though, she seems to enjoy being in front of the camera. You've got some skills.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:what camera did you say you're using ? D40 ? I would bet my lens cap that it's how the white balance is set. To me, the 7th photo you posted (in the first batch) is the one that looks correct.

Did you shoot them in RAW? If so you can correct an incorrect white balance pretty easily.

Also, I want to note, I'm not telling you the photos are bad, it's just that TO ME they look like there's a setting problem.

You did a nice job posing her though, she seems to enjoy being in front of the camera. You've got some skills.

It's cool man, I appreciate you trying to help. I'm using a E-500. I never changed the settings between shots and I have no idea what a RAW is. She did all the posing, I just clicked the button.
I don't know that particular camera, but if it's like most DSLRs there should be several settings for the white balance, next time you shoot there you want it set on daylight or sunshine
Wowie Groovie !