Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Zane Alliby (alabie?)
Ok, so I can't spell alliby, but the premis of this game is to give Zane a story for his recent absence. Before someone shits a brick, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, all made up stuff, in the style of round robin story telling. Add as much as you want, and please nothing malitious (no I can't spell that word either).
To start:
Shortly after the show on Wednesday, we join our hero, the indonidable Mr. Ten. He is in the after show meeting. Let's listen in...
Mr. Bossman: Zane, you are a wiley coot!
Ten: Why thank you Bo...
Bossman: Not good! I got contacted by the ACLU for the jokes about pols today.
Ten: Uh-oh..
Bossman: that's not the problem. They loved the bit. The problem is I am polish, so you are fired and I'm sueing the ACLU. Also tell ghoul (also known as jt, the dj on grd after fbhw) he's fired on the way out.
Ten: Certainly certainly...
Poor Mr. Ten. What will he do? What will happen to his career? Will JT ever be wanted? These questions answered next time on... "Ten"
Seeing as no one else is responding to this, I will continue my story telling.
We join Zane on his scooter on the way home to tell his wife the bad news. Persperation is driping off his brow. So tense is he, not even his usual flatula is cheering him. As he nears his home, a thought crosses the mind of Ten: This can't be how it ends... There must be a way to get his job back... If only he had a plan. As Eric opens the door, inspiration strikes! ... Join us next time on "Ten"!
not all games are winners. i say pronounce this one dead, doc.
I'm having fun with it. What's the worse that can happen? Me talking to myself writing a story no one will read but me? I do that all the time anyways. If nobody posts here but me, I'm still having fun. Not like I'm hurting anyone or anything. Tune in next time, loyal readers for the continuation of "Ten"!
alibi
Wowie Groovie !
Thank you, Titan. Next time, try contibuting some creativity. Thanks.
I argue that titan's post was the most creative in this thread.
burnking Wrote:I argue that titan's post was the most creative in this thread.

I second that.
Titan ! Wrote:alibi
wow titan you are slipping, it took 3 days to notice a spelling error.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Story time:
Once there was Fred. He was loved despite smelling terrible. One day, fred felt like he was falling apart, like his world was swirling away. His friend goldie said, "Things are going down, but we can hold out. We could make it stop." Fred pulled himself together and using all his girth, pulged the toilet. The End
Please tell us more about pulging the toilet.
eff this thread. there. i said it.

now let us never speak of this thread again.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:alibi
wow titan you are slipping, it took 3 days to notice a spelling error.

Sorry bro, I kind of laid down the title of typo sheriff. I leave that to others now, unless it's really blatant.

F you.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:unless it's really blatant.
The error of spelling WAS IN THE TITLE!!! How could it be more blatant!? [/rant]
Hence my correcting it
Wowie Groovie !
After three days.
Well at least I did spell it correctly.
Wowie Groovie !