Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auot Salvage
Does anyone know of a good auto salvage place in GR, preferrably East Side. I'm looking for a part for my car, and no one seems to have it. I'm not really looking forward to paying $150+ for a new part that I'm not really sure that will fix my problem. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Does anyone know of a good auto salvage place in GR, preferrably East Side. I'm looking for a part for my car, and no one seems to have it. I'm not really looking forward to paying $150+ for a new part that I'm not really sure that will fix my problem. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Late model? Foreign? Domestic?

I think the majority of the auto salvage places in GR are on the NW side. There is one off of Clay near 44th if I'm not mistaken.

There's also a couple places in Holland which, thanks to M6, is a short haul.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The engine is a GM 3800 series II. Unfortunately for me, the engine is too good. No one has parts for it, because it just doesn't die. Grand Vally Auot Parts, right next to GVSU has one, but it's a little expensive, and a bit of a haul for me.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Grand Valley Auto was going to be my suggestion.
Call Bill at Dorr Auto Salvage. While it's not in GR, he's a good guy and he may have one or be able to find you one on the worldwide parts locater and have it shipped in. 616-681-2268
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I called him and he has a '97 style and a 2000 style on the shelf so if you call tell him you are Rock Monster and he will be ready for your call.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
http://car-part.com/

You can enter in your zip code and it finds all the parts for your make in model.