Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST TYPO EVER!
About 300 of these absentee ballots were sent to voters in Rensselaer County, here in New York (across the river from Albany).

Bi-partisan officials have said that it was simply a typo, and I agree, but I'd say BEST TYPO EVER!!!

I'll be keeping my eyes on eBay and CraigsList, because I WANT ONE OF THESE!!!

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oopspi9.jpg
Wow, that ought to cause a stir.
Just so there's no mistaking the legitimacy of it, here's a link to the local newspaper story:

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.a...yID=728326
oh my god! that's funny, i believe that it is a legit thing, but the person that made the ballot probably did that on purpse!

BUT IT'S FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Freudian slip
sunshyne Wrote:Freudian slip

I'd agree with this if it didn't happen in NY.
Spell check.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
burnking Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Freudian slip

I'd agree with this if it didn't happen in NY.

? NY can't have people making fun of how Osama and Obama are alike, Barrack Hussein Osama? I bet they don't tease about ordering fried rice from Chinese restaurants and call up to order and accidentally say "frwied lice"?
Or is it that you think that NY would be too careful to let something like this slip by?
it almost seems too...perfect...

i bet someone may have let it slide through on purpose
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sunshyne Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I'd agree with this if it didn't happen in NY.

? NY can't have people making fun of how Osama and Obama are alike, Barrack Hussein Osama? I bet they don't tease about ordering fried rice from Chinese restaurants and call up to order and accidentally say "frwied lice"?
Or is it that you think that NY would be too careful to let something like this slip by?

No, I was just saying that NY is a liberal state, so chances are that the person typing this up supports Obama and wouldn't make fun of him in that way.
burnking Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:? NY can't have people making fun of how Osama and Obama are alike, Barrack Hussein Osama? I bet they don't tease about ordering fried rice from Chinese restaurants and call up to order and accidentally say "frwied lice"?

No, I was just saying that NY is a liberal state, so chances are that the person typing this up supports Obama and wouldn't make fun of him in that way.

Yeah but there are Conservtives in liberal states too. I imagine someone did this on purpose to cause a stir or to get a laugh about it.
Very true.
hotzester Wrote:Bi-partisan officials have said that it was simply a typo

I highly doubt that.
Quote:I highly doubt that.

Nope, they really did.
look at where "b" and "s" are on your keyboard. they're not even close. they might as well have typed "joe binladen" too.
dingdongyo Wrote:look at where "b" and "s" are on your keyboard. they're not even close. they might as well have typed "joe binladen" too.

exactly, someone did it either intentionally or as a joke that didn't get fixed before getting sent out.

no accident about it.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Or someone was using spell check and didn't bother to proof it themselves and just accepted the spelling suggestions.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My friend in Troy got one of these and is framing it.
What will your friend in Troy sell it for? LOL
though the keys are no where close, People (and it would probably be harder for news article writers) have been writing about Osama Binladen for years now, typing osama instead of obama is possible. And as far as the spell check thing goes, I just typed a email to a friend and I mentioned something about Obama, and when it ran its spell check, it highlighted Obama and asked if I meant Osama.
Spell check only tells you if a word is spelled incorrectly, not whether you've used the right word.
retard, when I just typed my email the stupid spell check came up said my word Obama was wrong, then gave me a couple of words I could change it to, OSAMA being the first one. Thank you on your observation, but I wouldn't post that if my computer didn't really do that Sad
Retard, I wasn't talking to you. I was making a general comment. That's how this works. I'll quote you if I'm replying specifically to you.
hotzester Wrote:I'll quote you if I'm replying specifically to you.

....from now on, I guess....
With her, since it's obviously necessary. Oh shit...wait.

Quote:....from now on, I guess....

With her, since it's obviously necessary.
hotzester Wrote:With her, since it's obviously necessary. Oh shit...wait.

Quote:....from now on, I guess....

With her, since it's obviously necessary.

yeah, cause no one would think you were talking to me since I had just posted about spellcheck. Anyway I don't really care, but whatever makes you feel better. Sad
The most intelligent responses come from people who begin their replies with "retard"
Redsox, you should probably just shut up, since you don't even have a dog in this fight. And honestly, just because I called hotzester a retard doesn't make what I have to say any less intelligent. I haven't seen anything "intelligent" typed by you yet, so go sit in the corner till you have something useful or interesting to say.
Hotzester, I'm sorry I called you a retard.
LOL it's all good. But thanks. Wink
Hug it out