Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE stop saying that.
Dag, look, I love you buddy. And I'm trying to give you some constructive criticism here. You know when the guys do those spots for the stations "Hey let's see what's up with weather and traffic in Nashville". EVERY DAMNED TIME you respond with "What's up is it's _______ and it's 68 degrees, etc etc". and then you toss it over to traffic by saying "What's up with traffic". It is a really weird response that you have, like...it doesn't fit. I get the whole purpose is to trick the morons among us that listen into thinking that FBHW are actually talking to YOU at the moment, so I know you're trying to make it conversational - but please, for the love of Joe, stop responding to those spots with a repetition of what they just said "what's going on" or "what's up" etc.

Like I said, just constructive, but it's so annoying, I change the channel as soon as I hear that come on! Smile
WOW. um. wow. u need to chill out.

maybe drink a little more.

or get out more.

something, lol.
Just make sure you switch it back when I'm done. 8-)
I get a chuckle out of it as noted in a previous post of mine. Why does it offend you so? Lighten up . . . I don't think Dagwood is trying to make anybody think they are talking to him at the time, he's just doing what he does best, making the show flow smoothly.

Kudos Dagwood!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
And did anyone take into consideration that he just might be lazy? maybe doing it the same way is his best way? maybe he's scared to talk on the radio ?

Leave Dagwood alone. Whoever the hell he is.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:And did anyone take into consideration that he just might be lazy? maybe doing it the same way is his best way? maybe he's scared to talk on the radio ?

Leave Dagwood alone. Whoever the hell he is.

Dagwood is neither lazy nor scared titan. He does a pretty awesome job. You said yourself you don't know who he is, so why do you feel that anything you would have to say would be informative or useful?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Well nothing I say is very informative or useful.
Wowie Groovie !
Wow, you gusy really should be the ones to chill. The post was not to say that Dag was trying to "offend" anyone -I'm not offended. Good-ness.

Anyway, Dag, I have totally noticed that you have stopped. I was so proud of you. It sounds way more natural and way better now!! Thanks!!!!
zanessweater Wrote:Wow, you gusy really should be the ones to chill. The post was not to say that Dag was trying to "offend" anyone -I'm not offended. Good-ness.

Anyway, Dag, I have totally noticed that you have stopped. I was so proud of you. It sounds way more natural and way better now!! Thanks!!!!

You guys definetely got in my head about that. 8-) Its just one of those things that you don't notice until someone points it out.