Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freebeerandhotwings.com down
i just noticed freebeerandhotwings.com is down. does anyone know why? i was guessing it was for the revamp of the site they had scheduled in the future
Looks like the server ran out of disk space. Awesome
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:i was guessing it was for the revamp of the site they had scheduled in the future

-I bet it is. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they're hoping to announce the new site on Monday. If so, sorry we stole your thunder, guys.
Ugh - I'm trying to download my podcast from Friday and it's not working. Presumably because their entire server is down.
Site is working fine for me, as did the downloading of Friday's podcast. I got it to work not too long after your post, actually, Donna.
I downloaded it fine at work, but then when I got home and tried to get it again it didn't work.
Time for FBHW to get their own server instead of using Triton's. A local TV station and a few hundred sites are hosted on Triton's servers.
Triton are good people. They're hosting fees are reasonable and you can always talk with a person from the get go. No automated bullshit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yeah i think the site is down agian.
all i get is

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Not enough space on disk.

/index.asp, line 34
arizane Wrote:yeah i think the site is down agian.
all i get is

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Not enough space on disk.

/index.asp, line 34

I just checked and I get the same thing, so you're not alone.

That's all I got.
I had to give it a shot to see if I was special . . . i'm not.

Igotthesamedamnthing
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I tried and it went straight to the Neal and Bob show!!!! LMAO That's my nickname for B&T.
Queenie Wrote:I had to give it a shot to see if I was special . . . i'm not.

Igotthesamedamnthing

self deprecation is the sole property of mainliser and titan....
Khef Wrote:I tried and it went straight to the Neal and Bob show!!!! LMAO That's my nickname for B&T.

OMGWTFROFL!!!!!!!11