Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Days In A Row No Segment 16!
Thursday, Friday and today (10-13) no segment 16. What's up with that?
The guys don't feel it was interesting enough to put up to download.

[drop]Stop whining![/drop]
I've missed it too...I need closure to the show! I need to hear J.T. referred to as The Ghoul! WAHHH!! I'M SAD ABOUT STUFF! WAHHH!!

Moral of the story: The guys should resolve to be more funny and interesting after 10am, so that we can have our 16th segment. I think we would all appreciate the extra 15-20 minutes of slacking off and laughing at work, no? Big Grin
Helichopter Wrote:I've missed it too...I need closure to the show! I need to hear J.T. referred to as The Ghoul! WAHHH!! I'M SAD ABOUT STUFF! WAHHH!!

Moral of the story: The guys should resolve to be more funny and interesting after 10am, so that we can have our 16th segment. I think we would all appreciate the extra 15-20 minutes of slacking off and laughing at work, no? Big Grin

...Isn't a dewback one of those lizard creature's from starwars? I think they are doing you a favor not posting the segment leaving you more time to plan your weekend of LARPing... ;D
potthole Wrote:The guys don't feel it was interesting enough to put up to download.

[drop]Stop whining![/drop]

People have a right to whine. If they pay for a podcast of a radio show they should get all of the radio show. I'd like to listen to the segment myself and determine if it's interesting or not for myself.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
No Segment 16 on Tuesday either!
Wow, some people really will complain about everything...
Hey potthole did it really bother you that I commented about the 16th segment not being posted or are you just one of those guys who has to post on every single thread and write something negative about every post you don't like? Wow, some people really will write anything to keep their post count up!
Don't piss off the mods, cupface. They have mystical powers and can set you on fire with their mind.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Hey potthole did it really bother you that I commented about the 16th segment not being posted or are you just one of those guys who has to post on every single thread and write something negative about every post you don't like? Wow, some people really will write anything to keep their post count up!

Ah, the old post count argument. The true sign of somebody who really has nothing better to argue about.

It honestly does rub me the wrong way that somebody is complaining about not getting one short segment of the podcast each and every day. Seeing as you don't live in the GR area, you don't hear it like I do. Often times the segment is pretty short, and not really all that entertaining.

Rather than put out crap to the paying listeners, the guys on the show decide to withold the local segment on days they feel it's not really that entertaining. That's no big deal, and I don't see why one should think it is.
0rz0ski Wrote:Don't piss off the mods, cupface. They have mystical powers and can set you on fire with their mind.

+1

Even though cupface is really just a shortened version of his name, it sounds like a nasty insult, and I am now going to start calling people cupfaces.
potthole Wrote:
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Hey potthole did it really bother you that I commented about the 16th segment not being posted or are you just one of those guys who has to post on every single thread and write something negative about every post you don't like? Wow, some people really will write anything to keep their post count up!

Ah, the old post count argument. The true sign of somebody who really has nothing better to argue about.

It honestly does rub me the wrong way that somebody is complaining about not getting one short segment of the podcast each and every day. Seeing as you don't live in the GR area, you don't hear it like I do. Often times the segment is pretty short, and not really all that entertaining.

Rather than put out crap to the paying listeners, the guys on the show decide to withold the local segment on days they feel it's not really that entertaining. That's no big deal, and I don't see why one should think it is.

I do live in GR and I also get upset without getting the 16th podcast, I dont think that makes me an ass because I like the show...IF ANYTHING ITS A COMPLICATE TO THE GUYS!!!
Brian Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Ah, the old post count argument. The true sign of somebody who really has nothing better to argue about.

I do live in GR and I also get upset without getting the 16th podcast, I dont think that makes me an ass because I like the show...IF ANYTHING ITS A COMPLICATE TO THE GUYS!!!

Compliment? ;D
potthole Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I do live in GR and I also get upset without getting the 16th podcast, I dont think that makes me an ass because I like the show...IF ANYTHING ITS A COMPLICATE TO THE GUYS!!!

Compliment? ;D

Yup, that's the word I was looking for.
It's up to the guys obviously, but like other people have already mentioned, I would like to decide for myself if its good or bad, plus I don't see the hassle of uploading 16 instead of 15. I'm not bitching, just saying I like the show enough that even short local segments make my work day a little better.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.