Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marajuana in Michigan ??
It could happen this year, Ok you pot heads, what say youu.....Cough....here want some of this
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
It still amazes me that pot is illegal anywhere. I say cheers to you guys should you get it to pass.
I personaly hope they just decriminalize. I don't want to pay taxes on my bud.
I think possession, outside of prescription, under an ounce should still be illegal but a misdemeanor. I also think possession under an ounce should allow a cop's discretion to confiscate it or file charges. Possession under an ounce still entitles the police to search the vehicle. Anything over an ounce goes under "possession with intent to distribute".

Smoke 'em if you got em potheads!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I say tax the hell out of it like they do whiskey and whatnot. use that money to fund rehabs or meth babies.

I also like biffs idea.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Man, y'all a bunch of haters! Weed never killed anyone from injestion, and have you ever seen a bunch of stoners get out of control rowdy? I say let people do what they want to their own body, so long as they are not endanegering others.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Man, y'all a bunch of haters! Weed never killed anyone from injestion, and have you ever seen a bunch of stoners get out of control rowdy? I say let people do what they want to their own body, so long as they are not endanegering others.

why should it be free? It's fun so it costs you...thats how America works. I like riding my motorcycle, gas is $4, I like drinking whiskey $15/bottle...both greatly tax. If you hippies wanna have fun and smell like feet cool...but pay taxes on it.

While I agree pot doesn't make you mean or get 'rowdy' and I also agree that if the market is flooded dealers won't be having turf wars, as well as the idea that when it's not illegal it will be less 'cool' I most def think that you should pay for the fun like the rest of us.

Remember, all that tax for us to have fun...is funding hookers and coke on company time in the capital...when you pay for fun..everyone has fun.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Are you implying weed dealers have turf wars? Every weed dealer (different than drug dealer) I have met was also a stoner and made very little if any money. They just get to smoke for free. There just isn't enough money in pot to justify a drug war. Other drugs have to be involved. And I do pay for pot. I pay old hillybillys. The money does not fund a gang or guns, but a retirement fund.
both cigarette and pot smoke smell like ass and stick to me and my clothes. and i hate it. if you people just ate it, i guess i wouldn't have a problem.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Are you implying weed dealers have turf wars? Every weed dealer (different than drug dealer) I have met was also a stoner and made very little if any money. They just get to smoke for free. There just isn't enough money in pot to justify a drug war. Other drugs have to be involved. And I do pay for pot. I pay old hillybillys. The money does not fund a gang or guns, but a retirement fund.

right, because all the weed in the world is grown on small farms or in greenhouses in closets. None is brought over from Mexico in large amounts.

I've never smoked, I've never dealt and I live in a rural town where a lot is home grown. But if this were to go state wide or even nation wide than it would be differant in LA than in Holland or Muskegon or Hudsonville.

Shake that bong resin loose
well, then you need to know how to bake (not a pun). Cookies and brownies are classics, and I've even made my own weed tea. It's just time intensive, and it's way stronger than smoking. Plus, it takes about an hour before anything hits you, where as smoking it's almost instant.
Let them smoke weed! I say that if you have a condition where marijuana can either help to ease the pain or at least delay the symptoms, why shouldn't you be allowed to have it? If we really care about the quality of life and not the quantity when it comes to the end, shouldn't we afford those folks any and all options available? I agree with Biff, but I think that for medicinal purposes there is no logical reason to deny it to patients.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Let them smoke weed! I say that if you have a condition where marijuana can either help to ease the pain or at least delay the symptoms, why shouldn't you be allowed to have it? If we really care about the quality of life and not the quantity when it comes to the end, shouldn't we afford those folks any and all options available? I agree with Biff, but I think that for medicinal purposes there is no logical reason to deny it to patients.

+1
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Let them smoke weed! I say that if you have a condition where marijuana can either help to ease the pain or at least delay the symptoms, why shouldn't you be allowed to have it? If we really care about the quality of life and not the quantity when it comes to the end, shouldn't we afford those folks any and all options available? I agree with Biff, but I think that for medicinal purposes there is no logical reason to deny it to patients.
I feel the same way. Actually I think that the same laws that govern booze should just transfer over to marajuana.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
I feel the same way. Actually I think that the same laws that govern booze should just transfer over to marajuana.

Definitely should be modified though because weed is so much less intoxicating than alcohol. I've never smoked enough to prevent myself from standing up, just enough to make me realize it's not worth the effort of standing up.
If I could scrape the resin from my lungs I'd never have to buy another bag. I've been there and done that. That phase in my life is over.

It's funny. I now have a real life story to push for medical marajuana. My uncle (73 years old) just had major cancer surgery. He is doing well, but has no appitite and doesn't want to eat. He is weak and not recovering as quickly as he should because of the lack of good foodl. Knowing just a little bit of bud could possibly help him, I am all for it. He is not going to start living the wake and bake life style, but it could help him improve his quality of life.

I'm all for it, properly controlled.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I'm all for it, properly controlled.

It won't be properly controlled just as it is with a lot of things that the government gets their hands on. That said, I'm voting yes on it. Just because a few potheads are going to manipulate the system doesn't mean that those who are really in need should be denied the relief.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Even though I personally don't like pot, can't stand the smell of it, I think it is no dangerous than my favorite bottle of rum, so I don't understand why it's illegal anyway. Make it a taxable item. It's a new source of state income and it cuts down on people in jail for possession for pot. Seems like a win-win.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Even though I personally don't like pot, can't stand the smell of it, I think it is no dangerous than my favorite bottle of rum, so I don't understand why it's illegal anyway. Make it a taxable item. It's a new source of state income and it cuts down on people in jail for possession for pot. Seems like a win-win.

Yeah but then we would have to legalize hemp, and what would DuPont do then!?

Seriously, the main reason pot is illegal is due to a combination of Hemp's many many uses and just flat out racism. It has nothing to do with intoxication or addictiveness levels, because alcohol is by far worse on both fronts. I have heard of death by alcohol poisoning, but never from THC poisoning.
Here's what i think. Over an ounce~the po-po's smoke it with you to get it below an ounce! Back in the day i got a couple cops to smoke with me. you can't get in trouble that way because all you have to say is they smoked it too and they will get tested. wheeeeeeeeeeee!

I thought that hemp was legal because of all the bracelets and lotions they have out?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:Here's what i think. Over an ounce~the po-po's smoke it with you to get it below an ounce! Back in the day i got a couple cops to smoke with me. you can't get in trouble that way because all you have to say is they smoked it too and they will get tested. wheeeeeeeeeeee!

I thought that hemp was legal because of all the bracelets and lotions they have out?

It's in a weird position right now. Basically it can only be used for certain applications, and its only legal to grow it in certain states. Its far from being a viable universal product just due to all the restrictions in place.
providencecrow Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:Here's what i think. Over an ounce~the po-po's smoke it with you to get it below an ounce! Back in the day i got a couple cops to smoke with me. you can't get in trouble that way because all you have to say is they smoked it too and they will get tested. wheeeeeeeeeeee!

It's in a weird position right now. Basically it can only be used for certain applications, and its only legal to grow it in certain states. Its far from being a viable universal product just due to all the restrictions in place.

O i get it now! thank you for clarifying that for me. i'm kinda slow ;D
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ