Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing show videos
Has anyone else had issuse playing show videos from the shows main page of the website??? It seems lately, anything I download rather it be an MP3 or an AVI.... won't play via WMP 11??????
Not sure if it'll help, but here's something that another member on here discovered about a video on the website that didn't work.
Got it... sorry that i didn't look first... Although by downloading the codex and divx stuff... I still get errors. I might uninstall WMP11 and re install???
Cat, can you post a screenshot of the error?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I do not get errors as in a dialog box pops up. The videos and or MP3's simply won't play. The airhorn stuff wouldn't play on WMP11, but would play through iTunes....???? For instance... the poo toilet avi... won't play through WMP11
You can try reinstalling WMP 11, or you could try using VLC Player.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.