Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 10/14/08
[Image: 11_10122008itrryr.jpg]
I wawtched dat Gladiata last noight...dis was my favorite pawt uv da moovee!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Bruno was trying hard to fight through his inversefonzi disease with a support group.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
So tell me, where did you first notice these symptoms?
Stop that! The judge is still going to make you testify no matter how retarded you act.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
the incumbent senator tries to reign in swing votes with his version of the pee wee herman table dance
We got it sir. You want him dead, his family dead, his friends dead, his dog dead. Right, this way sir.
[Image: gino2.jpg]

+ 30 years.
That's what she said.
Bernie the mime removed his make-up for the first time in seven years to go to court today. Unfortunately, he couldn't remove the persona. As he entered, he had to open the sliding glass doors in front of him that only he could see.
Chairman, we're Effing starving. You feeling some Taco Bell?
The guys from the Washington Mutual commercials were asked "what direction are the Wa Mu stocks going" this was thier answer.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
boooooooooooooooooooo! i rewey hate wawl stweet! booooooooooooooooooooooo!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ