Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk Pumpkin Vent
Mostly internet forwards vent:

[Image: drunk%20pumpkin.jpg]

if any of you aholes send me this, or any other pumpkin picture I will effing shoot you and carve a drunk pumpkin into you hollowed out torso

Happy Halloween Dicks!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
LOLZOR it luks layk teh pumkin am r pooking LOLZOR!!!
Fistor Wrote:LOLZOR it luks layk teh pumkin am r pooking LOLZOR!!!

I've seriously gotten the same email 15 times this week.

there is no exagerating on the internets
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there is no exagerating on the internets

I got that e-mail last week and I screamed until my ears popped off.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:there is no exagerating on the internets

I got that e-mail last week and I screamed until my ears popped off.

Pull yourself together man!!
<<hands Fistor new ears
Now get back in there an fight some more about Star Wars and Jar Jar whatever the eff his name is!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Aww, and here I was thinking "Drunk Pumpkin? I've heard of drunk watermelon, what the hell's a drunk pumpkin?" Now I am sad.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Howie, i'd send you some halloween lolcats pics. you're worth that much to me. lolcats FTW!
0rz0ski Wrote:Aww, and here I was thinking "Drunk Pumpkin? I've heard of drunk watermelon, what the hell's a drunk pumpkin?" Now I am sad.

The comment section was the best thing on that page! Arguing over whether or not you can drain a freakin watermelon! Too funny!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
What they fail to mention is, sometimes its best to skip the watermelon, and hit the vodka straight up.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
You take a pumpkin, fill it up with alcohol until such time as it spews seeds all over the place, then carve a square, or circle, matter of preference, out of the top of its head.

BAMDRUNKPUMPKINVENT!!@!@#
Fistor Wrote:You take a pumpkin, fill it up with alcohol until such time as it spews seeds all over the place, then carve a square, or circle, matter of preference, out of the top of its head.

BAMDRUNKPUMPKINVENT!!@!@#

Another win. You can only hope to contain me at this point.
not a win.