Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awkward show moments
i'm a podcaster - so I'm always behind - but... Holy S!!! Free Beer just said he was a premature ejaculator..... that's crazy - anyone else remember any awkward moments by the guys?
Were you the big daddy they brought up the other day?
There was a bit of one today when they were making fun of the commercials for the loans. Not that theirs have been as cheesy, but they have some sponsors that do the same thing as they were making fun of and everyone but Joe does the commercials for them in West Michigan. That was a little awkward in my opinion.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
i'm not sure I heard it... but I don't think so
They're here to help!
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:They're here to help!
They're here to rip your ass off!
They're here to help...themselves to your money!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Everything that the Dude did was awkward... Though you might be looking for unintentionally awkward. - Who could forget "he died"? - although that was so funny it kind of drowned out the awkwardness.

I also thought it was awkward when Zane had his recent breakdown, and they couldn't discuss it. I'm not saying they should've, but it was awkward when people would call and ask where he was, and they would just say that he was off, and when he came back with no explanation, I thought that was a bit awkward.

Another awkward moment was when they fired Frank Small Talk during a break and then came back to discuss it.
firing frank small talk was the best!!!
Milton's internviews are so awkward to listen to, I can't even listen to the replays. But I root for him everytime...
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.