Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm coming to Nashville
Fistor Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Dude!
I'll meet up for a drink with people.

Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison. 7:30, at the bar.

Be there and I'll let you buy me a drink. I'll be wearing a watch.

Dang! I was across the street-ish at the Home Depot and then the Rivergate Mall. Did y'all go last night? (I'm assuming the BDubs you're referring to is the one close to the corner of Gallatin Rd and Rivergate Pkwy?) Sad
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison. 7:30, at the bar.

Dang! I was across the street-ish at the Home Depot and then the Rivergate Mall. Did y'all go last night? (I'm assuming the BDubs you're referring to is the one close to the corner of Gallatin Rd and Rivergate Pkwy?) Sad

it would be weird to meet someone from here in real life....i'd want to keep calling them by their mesageboard handle

'get another round for my friends Fistor, Fetusfacedwindbag, Plungerhand and his wife Queen of Whore Island. Yah put it on Howie Feltersnatch's tab"

you know, it could really help in Dine and Dash
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Buffalo Wild Wings in Madison. 7:30, at the bar.

We are going tonight after work. I'm not sure if Fistor was there last night or not. From his post, it sure seemed like it. However, his post was made/edited at 7:57 or something like that. And, yes, it is the BWW on Myatt Drive.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Dang! I was across the street-ish at the Home Depot and then the Rivergate Mall. Did y'all go last night? (I'm assuming the BDubs you're referring to is the one close to the corner of Gallatin Rd and Rivergate Pkwy?) Sad

it would be weird to meet someone from here in real life....i'd want to keep calling them by their mesageboard handle

'get another round for my friends Fistor, Fetusfacedwindbag, Plungerhand and his wife Queen of Whore Island. Yah put it on Howie Feltersnatch's tab"

I thought you and your brother met up with someone way back when?
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it would be weird to meet someone from here in real life....i'd want to keep calling them by their mesageboard handle

I thought you and your brother met up with someone way back when?

negative
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I thought you and your brother met up with someone way back when?

negetive

that's not the story I'm spreading... Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Dang! I was across the street-ish at the Home Depot and then the Rivergate Mall. Did y'all go last night? (I'm assuming the BDubs you're referring to is the one close to the corner of Gallatin Rd and Rivergate Pkwy?) Sad

We are going tonight after work. I'm not sure if Fistor was there last night or not. From his post, it sure seemed like it. However, his post was made/edited at 7:57 or something like that. And, yes, it is the BWW on Myatt Drive.

I love that place....take that back.....I love the one in Smyrna. I've never been in the one in Madison except to get to-go wings for Titans games. I used to be out that way all the time until I moved out to Smyrna.

I'd go and meet you guys tonight, but I have plans and backup plans that I've have to cancel. I'm either going to be at Boscos in the Village or Opryland Hotel before they get the lights up....(we go very year once they put up the lights, but we want to go this year before they get them up too....they've already got half of them up though...bummer)

So, what's it like to take eight kids into BDubs?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:We are going tonight after work. I'm not sure if Fistor was there last night or not. From his post, it sure seemed like it. However, his post was made/edited at 7:57 or something like that. And, yes, it is the BWW on Myatt Drive.

I love that place....take that back.....I love the one in Smyrna. I've never been in the one in Madison except to get to-go wings for Titans games. I used to be out that way all the time until I moved out to Smyrna.

I'd go and meet you guys tonight, but I have plans and backup plans that I've have to cancel. I'm either going to be at Boscos in the Village or Opryland Hotel before they get the lights up....(we go very year once they put up the lights, but we want to go this year before they get them up too....they've already got half of them up though...bummer)

what kids? I usually don't take my kids out drinking...usually
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=bs thread=2078 post=49313 time=1226075271]

[Image: 902-field-trip-bus-drawing-w-happy-child.gif]

except for the 'special' on the front of the bus....i'm not implying anything there
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I love that place....take that back.....I love the one in Smyrna. I've never been in the one in Madison except to get to-go wings for Titans games. I used to be out that way all the time until I moved out to Smyrna.

what kids? I usually don't take my kids out drinking...usually

Oh. Didn't know you were just out drinking. The Bdubs in Smyrna always has kids in it.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:what kids? I usually don't take my kids out drinking...usually

Oh. Didn't know you were just out drinking. The Bdubs in Smyrna always has kids in it.

Why do you call it Bdubs? I guess i'm just old.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Oh. Didn't know you were just out drinking. The Bdubs in Smyrna always has kids in it.

B W3

B Dub

i hear it alot but don't understand the reasoning either..
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:what kids? I usually don't take my kids out drinking...usually

We rarely take all the kids out at the same time. If we go out to eat we usually get them taco bell/McD's before we go. The one in Rivergate has kids too, they are just in a different section. Not usually at the bar part.
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Oh. Didn't know you were just out drinking. The Bdubs in Smyrna always has kids in it.

Solly. Me and my ex started calling it that. I'm not sure that we were the first, but everyone calls it BW3's. We shortened that to B Dubya's, and then again to B Dubs.... It had a little evolution to the name, but I like B Dubs.
jus' P Wrote:

We rarely take all the kids out at the same time. If we go out to eat we usually get them taco bell/McD's before we go. The one in Rivergate has kids too, they are just in a different section. Not usually at the bar part.

Gotcha.

So, you feed the kids McDonalds, take them home, throw them into a pit and tell them to rub the ltion on it's skin!? And while they do that, you and Queenie go out and get sauced? And come back and make MORE kids!?

DHS! DHS!

Smile

totallyjokingofcourse
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:We rarely take all the kids out at the same time. If we go out to eat we usually get them taco bell/McD's before we go. The one in Rivergate has kids too, they are just in a different section. Not usually at the bar part.

Gotcha.

So, you feed the kids McDonalds, take them home, throw them into a pit and tell them to rub the ltion on it's skin!? And while they do that, you and Queenie go out and get sauced? And come back and make MORE kids!?

DHS! DHS!

Smile

totallyjokingofcourse

The eldest is 16 ( at home), and more than qualified to watch them. ANd we don't actually have any children together. I'm a widower with 5 and just happened to get lucky finding another good woman.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:We rarely take all the kids out at the same time. If we go out to eat we usually get them taco bell/McD's before we go. The one in Rivergate has kids too, they are just in a different section. Not usually at the bar part.

Gotcha.

DHS! DHS!

Smile

totallyjokingofcourse

We don't take them to get McDonald's/Taco Hell, we get it and take it home to them. It would be much to hard taking all those chains off and then having to put them back on. Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Gotcha.

DHS! DHS!

Smile

totallyjokingofcourse

We don't take them to get McDonald's/Taco Hell, we get it and take it home to them. It would be much to hard taking all those chains off and then having to put them back on. Tongue

This sounds JUST like my childhood! Chains and everything! ;D
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I was there last night. And I'm going again right now, only slightly afraid they'll slip me a mickey and I'll get chopped up into hamburger back at their place.

Oh well, live and learn!!
I lived!!!@# :-X

I have less limbs than I use to, but I escaped!!! :-X

Also, holy crap, those are some great people. I feel like I've known them for years. Plunger picked up the tab. This is a grade-A hunk of a man, people, I'm totally for cereal.
Fistor Wrote:I lived!!!@# :-X

I have less limbs than I use to, but I escaped!!! :-X

Also, holy crap, those are some great people. I feel like I've known them for years. Plunger picked up the tab. This is a grade-A hunk of a man, people, I'm totally for cereal.

We had a great time as well. With all due respect, I look forward to beating your ass in ping pong next Friday night!! Yeah I like to talk smack!!

Fistor and me.
[Image: SeptNov2008075-1-1.jpg]
Awesome!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it would be weird to meet someone from here in real life....i'd want to keep calling them by their mesageboard handle

That's often time how it is with Biff and I, when we're hanging out together, we usually refer to each other as Biff and potthole.

Fistor, I'm surprised you haven't shown up at my front door yet. We'd have put you to work if you had!
You're a handsome man fistor! Love the sign Plungee!
potthole Wrote:

That's often time how it is with Biff and I, when we're hanging out together, we usually refer to each other as Biff and potthole.

I don't remember calling you "Potthole" much (if at all). I usually go the route that your dad does and call you by your full name. I do call you Phil Potthole when you make my phone do the Zane Rap.

BTW, what happened to the other pictures in this thread?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: SeptNov2008074-1.jpg]

[Image: SeptNov2008077.jpg]
mainerliser Wrote:You're a handsome man fistor! Love the sign Plungee!

You think he's handsome there, ask him to show you his tats.
jus' P Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:You're a handsome man fistor! Love the sign Plungee!

You think he's handsome there, ask him to show you his tats.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Isn't there a thread for tattoos already?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Don't go all "moderator" on us biff. I was just trying to get a better look at him.
mainerliser Wrote:Don't go all "moderator" on us biff. I was just trying to get a better look at him.

I wasn't "going all moderator". I thought your idea was a good idea for a thread and wondered if a thread existed. Unfortunately only half that thought made it to my reply.

Sleep deprivation and caffeine overload make strange bedfellows (pun intended).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mainerliser Wrote:Don't go all "moderator" on us biff. I was just trying to get a better look at him.

Not sure if it's in your best interest to get bossy with those of us that run the forum...
Queenie Wrote:[Image: SeptNov2008074-1.jpg]

[Image: SeptNov2008077.jpg]

What a great sign! I'd hate to have seen mine if I had come too!

Before Fistor got there, I wonder if there were any loose women wondering if Plungee was advertising!? Awk-waaaaard!
Admin Wrote:

I wasn't "going all moderator". I thought your idea was a good idea for a thread and wondered if a thread existed. Unfortunately only half that thought made it to my reply.

Sleep deprivation and caffeine overload make strange bedfellows (pun intended).

I thought there was too....."Show your tats" can't find it.

Phole...why are you being such an a-hole to me lately?
Admin Wrote:Unfortunately only half that thought made it to my reply.

Do you have ADD/ADHD too?
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Unfortunately only half that thought made it to my reply.

Do you have ADD/ADHD too?

My sister thinks I.......hey look! A duck!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:What a great sign! I'd hate to have seen mine if I had come too!

Yeah, we had one for you, but it was SFBDub's, so we left it at home. Tongue
A. There is a "cool" tat thread somewhere...I think it's next to the smoking one.

B. I was just implying that I saw Fistor naked...

C. Mliser if you look close enough you can see a wedding band on the "fist." He only cheats with hunky dudes.( I'm hurt you thought Fistor was hot and I am just a good sign maker) Sad

D. potthole doesn't like you, I thought everyone knew that? Undecided
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:What a great sign! I'd hate to have seen mine if I had come too!

Yeah, we had one for you, but it was SFBDub's, so we left it at home. Tongue

...you confused my little mind with your abbrev. SF?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, we had one for you, but it was SFBDub's, so we left it at home. Tongue

...you confused my little mind with your abbrev. SF?

My little brain too.

Hey fetus, We're going to do it again Fri at Baily's in rivergate(ping pong), if you can make it