Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm coming to Nashville
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, we had one for you, but it was SFBDub's, so we left it at home. Tongue

...you confused my little mind with your abbrev. SF?

While it's not SFBDub's ("safe for" - not to tax your little mind anymore) it may be safe for Bailey's, which is where we plan to meet him this Friday.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:...you confused my little mind with your abbrev. SF?

My little brain too.

Hey fetus, We're going to do it again Fri at Baily's in rivergate(ping pong), if you can make it

Where is Bailey's out there? I might be able to make it... or at least swing in at some point. I have to warn you about my ping pong skillz though. I am really ridiculously....oh who am I kidding? I'm aweful. I'm more likely to hit it the ball up and at my face than towrards my opponent. 8-)
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:My little brain too.

Hey fetus, We're going to do it again Fri at Baily's in rivergate(ping pong), if you can make it

Where is Bailey's out there? I might be able to make it... or at least swing in at some point. I have to warn you about my ping pong skillz though. I am really ridiculously....oh who am I kidding? I'm aweful. I'm more likely to hit it the ball up and at my face than towrards my opponent. 8-)

it's like the next light after Hooter's. Same road the Mall movie theaters are on.
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Where is Bailey's out there? I might be able to make it... or at least swing in at some point. I have to warn you about my ping pong skillz though. I am really ridiculously....oh who am I kidding? I'm aweful. I'm more likely to hit it the ball up and at my face than towrards my opponent. 8-)

it's like the next light after Hooter's. Same road the Mall movie theaters are on.

It's between the Parent/Teacher Store and Cricket, before NTB on the left.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:A. There is a "cool" tat thread somewhere...I think it's next to the smoking one.

B. I was just implying that I saw Fistor naked...

C. Mliser if you look close enough you can see a wedding band on the "fist." He only cheats with hunky dudes.( I'm hurt you thought Fistor was hot and I am just a good sign maker) Sad

D. potthole doesn't like you, I thought everyone knew that? Undecided

Plungee...I do think your hot, but I don't need your wife to hate me too. She's nice!
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Where is Bailey's out there? I might be able to make it... or at least swing in at some point. I have to warn you about my ping pong skillz though. I am really ridiculously....oh who am I kidding? I'm aweful. I'm more likely to hit it the ball up and at my face than towrards my opponent. 8-)

Ok. OK. I think I know where you're talking about. I'll see what the plans are for the weekend. That is about two seconds away from my friend's apt, so if I stay there that night, I could either swing in on the front or back end of the party. ??? Sounds like fun though.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:it's like the next light after Hooter's. Same road the Mall movie theaters are on.

Ok. OK. I think I know where you're talking about. I'll see what the plans are for the weekend. That is about two seconds away from my friend's apt, so if I stay there that night, I could either swing in on the front or back end of the party. ??? Sounds like fun though.

It'll probably be between 7-11. Fistor has to work Sat and I turn into an A hole at midnight...(insert A hole all the time joke here)..
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Ok. OK. I think I know where you're talking about. I'll see what the plans are for the weekend. That is about two seconds away from my friend's apt, so if I stay there that night, I could either swing in on the front or back end of the party. ??? Sounds like fun though.

It'll probably be between 7-11. Fistor has to work Sat and I turn into an A hole at midnight...(insert A hole all the time joke here)..

I've never seen you post anything that was A hole-ish, so no need to insert any jokes.

That sounds like the front end of my night, so we'll see how the cards play out through the week. It sounds like fun. Do they have (real) darts there. That's my bar game of choice.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:It'll probably be between 7-11. Fistor has to work Sat and I turn into an A hole at midnight...(insert A hole all the time joke here)..

I've never seen you post anything that was A hole-ish, so no need to insert any jokes.

That sounds like the front end of my night, so we'll see how the cards play out through the week. It sounds like fun. Do they have (real) darts there. That's my bar game of choice.

I believe they are real. By real I assume you mean non-electronic. We ( Queen and I ) take our Pong pretty seriously, so we rarely do anything else there.
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I've never seen you post anything that was A hole-ish, so no need to insert any jokes.

I believe they are real. By real I assume you mean non-electronic. We ( Queen and I ) take our Pong pretty seriously, so we rarely do anything else there.

Mainly I mean non plastic, but yes, electronic games are usually plastic. If you take PP seriously, then you DEFINITELY don't me to play with you. I'm amazingly horrible!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I believe they are real. By real I assume you mean non-electronic. We ( Queen and I ) take our Pong pretty seriously, so we rarely do anything else there.

Mainly I mean non plastic, but yes, electronic games are usually plastic. If you take PP seriously, then you DEFINITELY don't me to play with you. I'm amazingly horrible!

I'll play left handed.. Actually in my experience it's the people who say that they "can" play are the one's who suck. You are laying in the weeds...I'm sure you can play well enough. Regardless, it'll be fun.
Alrighty then, we are meeting tonight around 7:30 at Bailey's in Rivergate. If you need to get in touch with us, just PM me and i'll give you my cell #.

itsgonnabeatonoffun-don'tmissit
I'll see you effers there!
[Image: IMG_0805-1.jpg]

Flintstones, Meet the Flintstones.......

[Image: IMG_0793.jpg]

One for the ladies.....
What a freakin blast!! Fetalposition, you missed it!!

Me and crazy eyes . . .

[Image: IMG_0782.jpg]

Me and my valet . . .

[Image: IMG_0799-1.jpg]

Pong with Plungee . . .
[Image: IMG_0788.jpg]

thanksforwhippingmyasslovey
Fistor wears his hat backwards......

Talk about being knocked down a few notches.....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey Plungee, does every one of your shirts have spills on the front? Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Hey Plungee, does every one of your shirts have spills on the front? Wink

What can I say?, my moobs leak....

Fistor got me all hot and sweaty....and then we played pong.
You know how awkward it is walking up to a group of people and asking if they go by Fistor or Plungerhand?

I felt like Joe for a second there.
I wish I lived in Nashville. I want to hang out with you guys!!!
Queenie Wrote:What a freakin blast!! Fetalposition, you missed it!!

I know I know! Unfortunatley for me, I was too drunk to drive by seven on Friday night! Go ahead and call me a loser, but I got into several (cover charging) bars for free and only spent $6 on drinks all night. Aaaaaand I went to a burlesque show that was hilarious. There was this freakshow guy there that would let you STAPLE GUN a tip to his stomach!
I wish i could have made it Sad The movie was awesome, but pong looks like more fun.
Sir Fists'a'lot... you back in Michigan yet? I want to know if that was you that I gave the stank-eye to in the Family Fare parking lot...