Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Calendar
Seriously how long does it take to ship that thing out? ??? Im still waiting for mine
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
They said today on the show that they were still being printed. I thought I heard them say 1-2 weeks, I may be wrong though.
They are still being finalized, they started sales before they've all arrived to ship, they said around 4 weeks last week so by mid-November they should be arriving.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Humm, I just realized this might be a bit of a problem, as I'll be moving right around the time they'll probably ship. I wonder if I can get them the new address...
potthole Wrote:Humm, I just realized this might be a bit of a problem, as I'll be moving right around the time they'll probably ship. I wonder if I can get them the new address...
You should have your mail forwarded to your new address and that should cover you for a little while if you can't get them to change your address from who you ordered it from. ???
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
potthole Wrote:Humm, I just realized this might be a bit of a problem, as I'll be moving right around the time they'll probably ship. I wonder if I can get them the new address...

Have them ship it to your parent's' house. They're already suspicious.

Sad
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Sad

I'm glad I wasn't at work when I read that!!! Big Grin
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
You are aware that you can't use the calendar til January right....?
That's what she said.
They are just excited for the man-on-man action.

Wink
Admin Wrote:

Sad

You know my dad, I think that he'd find it to be super funny.
potthole Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Have them ship it to your parent's' house. They're already suspicious.

Sad

You know my dad, I think that he'd find it to be super funny.

Update: The guys just said this morning the calendars are done, and they will be shipped today or tommorow.
Woohoo! Thanks for the update, Brian.
Allyson Wrote:You are aware that you can't use the calendar til January right....?

only if they are using it as a calendar
sunshyne Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:You are aware that you can't use the calendar til January right....?

only if they are using it as a calendar

+1
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I am aware that it cant be used, but when you buy something who wants to wait for it?
plumpenut Wrote:I am aware that it cant be used, but when you buy something who wants to wait for it?

You don't really understand the whole concept of "pre-order" do you?
They did mention several times the first days it was for sale that it would not ship immediately.
I guess I did not hear that. I do know what pre order is. Im not that slow
Now they are selling the calendar signed. Great, after I pre-order!
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Now they are selling the calendar signed. Great, after I pre-order!

SON OF A BITCH!

I tryed to get them to sign one for me last year (I bought 3) but they didn't

I also was working with IKB on a Rockband guitar/mic stand un-painted with the guys' sigs on it ( i would later clear coat)...he didn't return my emails Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Now they are selling the calendar signed. Great, after I pre-order!

i'm so getting one now. what's the deal, is there a regular pre-order and signed pre-order? does a signed cost more?
Jo Wrote:

i'm so getting one now. what's the deal, is there a regular pre-order and signed pre-order? does a signed cost more?

$5 more for a signed calendar
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i'm so getting one now. what's the deal, is there a regular pre-order and signed pre-order? does a signed cost more?

$5 more for a signed calendar

what a jip. Tongue
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:$5 more for a signed calendar

what a jip. Tongue

don't they know who we are?

we're Howie and Becky....without us this board would have about 3k less posts...we should get signed calendars for cost.
i was thinking just taking a regular calendar to one of the guys' remotes and having them sign it for free but playing the "don't you know who i am" card will also suffice.
Jo Wrote:i was thinking just taking a regular calendar to one of the guys' remotes and having them sign it for free but playing the "don't you know who i am" card will also suffice.

That card must be getting worn out.
I was so disappointed when I saw the guys are actually selling signed calendars now Sad I pre-ordered one right away. shit, had I known I could have gotten a signed one for 5 bucks more, I absolutely would have ponied up more.
seriously they act like they are a big deal or something
The only autograph I want, is the one attached to a check written to ME. Guess what I am going to do with my calender at the end of Dec '09?

throw it away
jus' P Wrote:The only autograph I want, is the one attached to a check written to ME. Guess what I am going to do with my calender at the end of Dec '09?

throw it away

ha, i still have one of the last ones...i bought a few and gave them away.

well, come to think of it, i think i still have one...but my wife may have thrown it away....gah!
jus' P Wrote:The only autograph I want, is the one attached to a check written to ME. Guess what I am going to do with my calender at the end of Dec '09?

throw it away

I beg to differ dear . . . oh wait, it's of Hot Wings and Joe.

nevermind
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
plumpenut Wrote:seriously they act like they are a big deal or something

If this post is not in jest then you've just bought a house in downtown Wrongsville.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If you go to the FBHW official website, they have a link on the main page for to allow those of us who pre-ordered to make sure we get an autographed copy.
They're so very thoughtful. And it's all for charity. And every time they sign one they get to ask HW for his sharpie. Everybody wins!

throw it away

Blasphemy!
The are not signing them to get rich It is for the At research project they are trying to raise the bar on the fund raising,
Its a 2009 calendar whats the hurry? ??? It is worth the extra 5 bucks!!!! GO to the AT website and read what that disease does to kids its awful.
You must be out of breath after that long sentence.
potthole Wrote:You must be out of breath after that long sentence.

Ha, well played.
All I have to say on this topic is... I wish they did not have to advertise for it in huge text on the web-site. When I am at work and checking out the site and either someone walks up behind me or maybe my employer is monitoring my web activity...What do they see....

********** GAY CALENDAR!!!!!!************

Nobody sees "not necessarily."

c'mon guys you have always been good about the NSFW thing....but man....why not just make your website into "THE VILLAGE PEOPLE FAN CLUB" and then put "Free beer and hot wings" in small text in the lower right corner.
Just embrace it. Actually, for me, the FBHW site is blocked but the message board is not. Go figure.