Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host Cannot Be Reached?
I have about 2 days of podcasts that won't download because it says the host cannot be reached? I kept trying to restart the downloading process and was only able to download about 192 kb of the first podcast... Has anyone else ever had this problem or know how to fix it?
Actually, my podcast might have ended.
I was able to get the podcasts up but not download them at my home, but now that I tried at work it won't even show the past few days of podcasts.
So I'll just order myself another subscription and hope for the best.
Aww. I hope that you get your re-subscription soon!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I am having the same problem as the OP, only I just bought a new subscription and have only been podcasting for 5 days. I don't understand why iTunes is only downloading 192 Kb of 3 of the many podcasts today.
I have the same problem with my itunes at home, but at work it's fine. Actually, for some reason I am not getting the full downloads. For example today, 10/17, the first two segments just ended in mid sentence, and segement 14 is only 5 seconds long...

Is that Zane's fault or itunes? Hrmmmm...
Maybe the server's getting hammered because Segment 16 yesterday was 18 fricking megs. Ouch.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Good to know I'm not the only one with the problem.
I found out that it did download on my work computer, I just had them in the wrong order.
So I guess I just donated $3 to FB&HW for the hell of it.
evangperry Wrote:Good to know I'm not the only one with the problem.
I found out that it did download on my work computer, I just had them in the wrong order.
So I guess I just donated $3 to FB&HW for the hell of it.

They said it goes to charity so why not!