Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mics
Oh my GAWD!!! I could tell something was up this morning when I listened, but DAMN can you hear those new mics on the podcast. Glorious.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I haven't downloaded today's podcast yet, but I'll be listening on my trainride to NYC so I'll need it a little louder, so this works out well.
Free Beer's voice is pure velvet...
evangperry Wrote:Free Beer's voice is pure velvet...

Are you going to listen to his pure velvet voice while staring at the gay calendar, wishing he was in there instead of Joe?
WOW what a difference!! I had to turn my speakers down.
burnking Wrote:
evangperry Wrote:Free Beer's voice is pure velvet...

Are you going to listen to his pure velvet voice while staring at the gay calendar, wishing he was in there instead of Joe?

GREAT IDEA

the next calendar should include a listner and one of the members....it'll be extra awkward doing Gay stuff with a stranger....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
New mics, but have they gotten Zane his new computer yet?
Zane's computer will have its own calendar before that ever happens. Flying pigs and such.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
it's unfortunate the guy who had by far the best voice with the new equipment was Len, who's only contribution to the show has been a couple of drops due to an airhorn
Len was fantastic.
neelyohara27 Wrote:Len was fantastic.

Yeah!! :-*
Maybe it was just me, but I only noticed the better sound with the new mics in the first segment
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Maybe it was just me, but I only noticed the better sound with the new mics in the first segment

No it's definitely there in all the segments, the low end of the tone is more pronounced all the way through. The sound used to be a bit flatter.
They didn't get new mics did they? I thought they just got some new high-end processors installed.'

I remember Zane saying they had been installed under the desks for some time now but only recently were hooked up to work.

It they are mounted under their desks then they definitely got new processors and not new mics.

Processors would be something like this.

[Image: vt737f-1e97efa5f6e8d3bbe51dde774ae03a4a.jpg]
spoonman Wrote:They didn't get new mics did they? I thought they just got some new high-end processors installed.'

I remember Zane saying they had been installed under the desks for some time now but only recently were hooked up to work.

It they are mounted under their desks then they definitely got new processors and not new mics.

Processors would be something like this.

[Image: vt737f-1e97efa5f6e8d3bbe51dde774ae03a4a.jpg]

Right thats what i got out of it, however the podcast segment was labeled as "new mics" so i think thats where it came in. Then again the average joe the plumber everyman doesnt know much about mic processor units.
Gotcha. I'm not a podcaster so I didn't know that. I'm just a bit of an audiphile.
"In a world... where Freebeer and Hotwings are on 24 hours a day....."

Pure Win
when they got Len into the studio to show off the new processor, I needed a tissue for cleanup, I was moist and it felt good.
ChampKind Wrote:when they got Len into the studio to show off the new processor, I needed a tissue for cleanup, I was moist and it felt good.

Go sit on a sponge. Next time, when you're debating whether or not to share your story with the class... don't.
burnking Wrote:
ChampKind Wrote:when they got Len into the studio to show off the new processor, I needed a tissue for cleanup, I was moist and it felt good.

Go sit on a sponge. Next time, when you're debating whether or not to share your story with the class... don't.

Why bother sitting on a sponge when you can MacGuyver up some Sponge Panties. Much more convenient. I don't recommend the sponge thong though, does not absorb nearly enough when you shart.
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Maybe it was just me, but I only noticed the better sound with the new mics in the first segment

I noticed the same thing. Maybe they tweaked it, but I think what happened was it sounded so different at first that it really stood out, but as we got used to it, the processors didn't stand out any more.

When I first heard their new sound, I didn't like it, but I guess after listening to them on the podcasts for 3-1/2 hours, 5 days a week for over a year, any change would sound "wrong." I'm used to it now, and I like it.