Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite football announcers on tv
Just wondering who everyone enjoyed watching and listening to. I enjoy joe buck and troy aikman. I also think phil simms has good insight. of course the vikes suck so we always get the d team
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Agree on the Simms one. Don't hear Aikman much. I'm Too much of a redneck and have to wait til Nascar is done. I miss a few games, and can't watch recorded, dunno why. I can't wait til Madden gets so Hungry that he starts using his chalkboard to start circling everybody with food in their hands. (Madden Voice). "Ooo. Look at Him, he's got a nice warm juicy one he's about to put into his mouth. I hope he has a napkin for after".

P.s. Sounds of the game make any game enjoyable. Or any sport for that Matter.
Madden is so in love with Brett Favre is pathetic
"And He takes it up the A hole"
Can we all agree that Kenny Albert is simply horrible at his job?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I know the title is favorite announcers on TV, but our Titan's radio guy in Nashville is AWESOME. Mike Keith. He's got to have some of the best enthusiasm out there. Unfortunately, for the past two (or three?) years, he's been teamed up with Frank Wycheck (who has improved a little, but you can still tell that he's had a few concussions in his day). Wycheck will say things sometimes that just make MK go silent for a few seconds....searching for SOME response.
they all BLOW. I hate them. Now that they know about "sounds of the game", I swear they are trying to work it. I usually have the sound down or off while watching football.
jus' P Wrote:they all BLOW. I hate them. Now that they know about "sounds of the game", I swear they are trying to work it. I usually have the sound down or off while watching football.

As if it would make any difference if the volume is up or down, we still can't hear it . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:they all BLOW. I hate them. Now that they know about "sounds of the game", I swear they are trying to work it. I usually have the sound down or off while watching football.

As if it would make any difference if the volume is up or down, we still can't hear it . . . Wink

So what you're saying is that someone needs to invent an electronic shock collar for children similar to barking collars for dogs???? Smile
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:As if it would make any difference if the volume is up or down, we still can't hear it . . . Wink

So what you're saying is that someone needs to invent an electronic shock collar for children similar to barking collars for dogs???? Smile

the dog ones work just fine on kids...

Actually, I rarely watch TV anywhere but the bedroom. Even if the children are behaving(that one time), with 6 kids there's always noise.
very familiar with kenny albert and yes he is horrible
Ray Bentley could be my new favorite college football analyst, a good guy, but he fails to realize when he steps into an awkward statement, and he just won't stop until it is fully ramped up...headed quickly for topping "he takes it up the a-hole"
Gus Johnson is the best play by play guy in the business. He does football and NCAA Basketball for CBS and i think Knick games for their TV station (MSG i believe). the guy is so f'in into it. He also did the most recent Kimbo Slice fight, all 14 seconds of it.

How in the world do you watch an entire football game with no sound?
spoonman Wrote:

I used to love turning the sound down on the TV and listening to Mike Keith on the radio, but the delay now is way off and it get's annoying.
spoonman Wrote:

I don't. I am usually doing something else while the game is on. I have 6 kids running around the house and a hundred projects going on. Only time I "watch" , the whole game is when I am there.
I used to like Keith Jackson. I'd laugh when he would treat Greise like his little bitch.
Gus Johnson drives me crazy. He gets to do a lot of vikes games.