Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that annoy you that the guys say
It drives me NUTS how often Free Beer says "they got punched in the mouth!". This is a term used when one team destroys another in sports but he says it almost every time they talk about sports.

Bah
I'm going to say it more to spite you....
freebeer Wrote:I'm going to say it more to spite you....

Now that's a punch in the mouth!
siggy778 Wrote:It drives me NUTS how often Free Beer says "they got punched in the mouth!". This is a term used when one team destroys another in sports but he says it almost every time they talk about sports.

Bah

I'll punch you in the mouth.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Yes!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
+1 yay freebeer!

siggy "got punched in the mouth!"
What if he said that they got "punched in the taint." Is that more your liking?

sick bastard!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I hate how zane talks about the "show flow" and "momentum". Yes zane we understand how the show works, so shut up and tell more stories about your family.

War green grass, doritos and cheese, and girls in there underwear.

Rack me. I'm out.
siggy778 Wrote:It drives me NUTS how often Free Beer says "they got punched in the mouth!". This is a term used when one team destroys another in sports but he says it almost every time they talk about sports.

Bah

I was actually thinking about making a post about this exact issue. In recent weeks he's really upped the number of "punched in the mouths" he says on a daily basis (especially on Mondays after all the big games.)

*reads Free Beer's post*

DAMNIT!
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I don't like how Hotwings starts almost every sentence with "I mean..." or "You know...." he also does it mid-sentence, also way too many "mmm-hmm's"
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:I don't like Hotwings

Agreed!

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown

That - Is - Fan - Effin - Tastic ......
Freebeer going "That's for sure" got to me at one point, but he says it so much that I don't even hear it anymore.

It's like getting used to a really bad smell -- you stop noticing it after a few days.
Somehow I knew this would come up on the board, though I actually laughed when he recently said it 3 times in under 5 minutes, including in two successive sentences. I think it's charming. Plus, I can't think of a better/new phrase to offer at the moment so I'd have no criticism power. I'm still hoping they start up "Certainly, certainly" again.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Bah

OMG I thought i was the only one who caught that...I want to punch FB in the mouth every time he says "they got punched in the mouth"
If I remember right...Hotwings starts each sentence with "Ummm...ummmm"
LOL ya I was listening to Monday's podcast and Free Beer said it about everything. It used to be an awesome term and I'm annoyed by the fact that he always says it but I'm now going to laugh every time I hear it.
the two that annoy me because of their over-use, especially by FB and zane, are "ramped up" and "thrown under the bus"

FB sometimes even quotes the part from anchorman where they are discussing the fight where brick kills a guy and Ron says "Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast." FB will say that, but replace "escalated" with "ramped up"
I was so glad the other day when someone called and corrected Hot Wings and his use of "on accident". That's a huge pet peeve of mine.

The other one that kills me (and I've mentioned it before) is when FB says "...would've you..." For instance "What would've you preferred?" or "Would've you done it differently?"

Drives me up the wall.
Zane says before every story, "I'll never forget it!"

My dad says that, Zane, and he'll be 60!
I can't really say anything about anyone's overuse of words because I end pretty much every sentence (in conversation) with "but..." and then I trail off before moving on to my next thought (if I haven't already forgotten what I'm about to say).
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:I can't really say anything about anyone's overuse of words because I end pretty much every sentence (in conversation) with "but..." and then I trail off before moving on to my next thought (if I haven't already forgotten what I'm about to say).

I used to work with a guy who would interject "and stuff" at every pause. It would've kinda made sense if he interjected it at the end of a sentence, like so:

"I entered those workbooks into the network and stuff." pause "Do you want me to copy you on it?"

But he would do it more like this:

"I entered those workbooks into the network...............andstuff Do you want me to copy you on it?"

Drove me batty.
Fistor Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I can't really say anything about anyone's overuse of words because I end pretty much every sentence (in conversation) with "but..." and then I trail off before moving on to my next thought (if I haven't already forgotten what I'm about to say).

I used to work with a guy who would interject "and stuff" at every pause. It would've kinda made sense if he interjected it at the end of a sentence, like so:

"I entered those workbooks into the network and stuff." pause "Do you want me to copy you on it?"

"I entered those workbooks into the network...............andstuff Do you want me to copy you on it?"

Drove me batty.

My uncle does that....I find it entertaining
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I used to work with a guy who would interject "and stuff" at every pause. It would've kinda made sense if he interjected it at the end of a sentence, like so:

Drove me batty.

My uncle does that....I find it entertaining

I wonder if we're talking about the same guy.
Free Beer uses "like we said..." to start off lots of statements - especially in promos... but usually not in reference to anything he previously said....
Here's another one. Free Beer tells a lot of people to "make magic." God, that's annoying.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Wow, I thought this was coming back because Free Beer mentioned it on the show today.
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:Wow, I thought this was coming back because Free Beer mentioned it on the show today.

oh man what segment was it on. I'll check it out on the podcast.
when zane points out other people's lip smacking as being a problem, not realizing that ones of people care about that.
Haha I just heard Free Beer mention how I hate how he always says "punched them in the mouth", although he didn't specifically say it....Segment 10 from today (11/4) by the way.
Haha yeah, I heard that and thought of you Siggy.
i can't stand how often FB has to explain his sarcasm... "CMU got punched in the mouth this weekend EXCEPT REPLACE PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH WITH KICKED THEIR ASS" he's the most sarcastic guy on the show, but it's like he thinks no one really knows it so he will IMMEDIATELY backtrack and explain what he REALLY means whenever using a sarcastic turn of the phrase.... I hope free beer gets shot in the head and dies except replace dies with "gets really smart and becomes president"
big daddy is right, except replace right with sucking a bag of dicks.
freebeer Wrote:big daddy is right, except replace right with sucking a bag of dicks.

POWBAMZING!!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow, now THAT was a punch in the mouth!
freebeer Wrote:big daddy is right, except replace right with sucking a bag of dicks.

He got slammed by black balls! 8-)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

This post was funny until I realized freebeer wrote it which made it epic. Big Daddy just got punched in the mouth for real.

And why exactly do they call you the BurnKing?? :'(
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Who would win in a wrestling match, free beer or God?

Trick question, free beer IS god.

Ok. Now picture this.

Sucking a bag of dicks.

Get a visual.

You'll laugh.