Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's "use strangers bathroom stunt" suggestion
The stunt Joe is supposed to do tomorrow is where he has to ask some stranger at their house to use their bathroom.

I think one more thing should be added, he should have to talk in the style of Mark Whalberg or Andy Samberg doing Mark Whalberg.
Example statement for Joe in the style of Mark Whalberg"

"hey how you doing? you have a house. I need a bathroom

When he is leaving he should end it with 'say hello to your mother for me"
Just an idea
Best Joe stunt EVER!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Oh God, my sides hurt so much. I'm so glad that people tend to ignore me when I have headphones on at work.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
he sounded like a bear when he was grunting and groaning
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Wow. I was on the verge of tears.

The Joe stunts lately have been huge let downs, but today was the return of the funny Joe Stunts.

I would have loved to hear it without the harmonizer(*sp), but there was something pretty good about the grunts with it on. The only problem was being able to hear his mumbles and what the other people were saying.
Very funny stunt! I can't believe there are still people who would let strangers in their homes to use the bathroom, especially an older woman alone at home.
Aw, man! I haven't listened to FBHW in a month Undecided. I miss it. I listened every single day for 7 months straight and now I can't wake up early enough for this. Sad. I wish I could.
Admin Wrote:Best Joe stunt EVER!

Really? Raise your standards man, the stunt blew. I didn't laugh once.
jencum Wrote:

[Image: 78839047v2_350x350_Front.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
jencum Wrote:

i liked his poopy grunts. but i agree he's already done stunts way funnier and more impressive, if that's what you're saying.
jencum Wrote:

i laughed at everything except the grunts...omgpoopynoiseslolz. but then again, pooty humor ain't my thing.
Jo Wrote:
jencum Wrote:Really? Raise your standards man, the stunt blew. I didn't laugh once.

i laughed at everything except the grunts...omgpoopynoiseslolz. but then again, pooty humor ain't my thing.

didn't get to hear it but I surely wish it was on the website.

effin Joe!
awwww manSad I missed it. R they going to put up anything on the website?????
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he sounded like a bear when he was grunting and groaning

effin Joe!

???
motorboatking Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he sounded like a bear when he was grunting and groaning

effin Joe!

???

Howie's an enigma. Wrapped in bacon.

bacon :'(