Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black back ground?????
hey i am getting a black background on my two home computers and i tried the site on a friends computer and it did it as well but at my college the site came up fine and when i say i get a black background i mean i still get links and pics that are links but no captions or explanations to what i am clicking on? am i messing something on my computer or what?????
Are you using FireFox as your browser, or Internet Explorer?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Firefox and that's y i am amazed
I'll spare you the boring history of the internet rant, but in a nutshell, if the page doesn't look normal in Firefox, it will look normal in Internet Explorer.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
wow that is very weird because Firefox is supposed to be the shit but it still has annoying things like internet explorer. i guess we will never have anything perfect
wow i just did it and its perfect on internet explorer
Look for the iE plugin for Firefox 3.0 It's been good to me so far. I can easily switch back and forth.
what?
There's a plugin on Firefox that allows you to basically open up a tab in your browser that is IE. This comes in handy for those who use Firefox and encounter the occasional website that doesn't work properly in Firefox, such as the official FBHW site.
Here's the link for it:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419