Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Should we read it" story...
So I went into work this morning right as Dumber Than Zane was wrapping up, and at the beginning of that segment they had decided to read the story that they thought was maybe a little too scandalous to go out on the air.....

Did they ever read it?

Was it worth the hype?

What happened?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:So I went into work this morning right as Dumber Than Zane was wrapping up, and at the beginning of that segment they had decided to read the story that they thought was maybe a little too scandelous to go out on the air.....

Did they ever read it?

Was it worth the hype?

What happened?

It was about a flyer they received WRT "Halloween Week" and the festivities that would be happening (not to wit, but close):

Monday - Monster Movie trivia
Tuesday - Finding pumpkins
Wednesday - Spooky Sundaes
Thursday - Pumpkin Carving
Friday - Costume Contest

and it turned out to be effin hilarious!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hmph. Scandal level = 0.000%
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Hmph. Scandal level = 0.000%
yeah, i think the "scandal" was alienating who they work with. like the airhorn didn't already do that.

Actually it was quite interesting. They started cracking jokes about getting in trouble for "sawing their graham crackers with another graham cracker to make like you had more graham crackers, and then opening both sides of the carton of milk making a big square because I was really thirsty and the teacher dumped it in the sink because she was scared I was going to spill it."

This and many, many more "elementary school" type cracks.

Well, I got a chuckle out of it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dingdongyo Wrote:
yeah, i think the "scandal" was alienating who they work with. like the airhorn didn't already do that.

Gotcha. That's what I was thinking, but still....
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:yeah, i think the "scandal" was alienating who they work with. like the airhorn didn't already do that.

Gotcha. That's what I was thinking, but still....

This was different because it involved the whole building, not just the sister radio station's staff.

The "scary week" was very Michael Scott Officish. Very funny.
The way they were teasing the segment I knew it'd be absolute gold when they finally got to it and they didn't disappoint. All the childhood flashbacks they mentioned were spot on and totally hilarious.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I wonder what halloween costumes the guys would all wear, lol. hey they could go as the wizard of Oz, it worked in "photoshop the show"