Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTZ round 2 not uploaded
Just thought Id let ya know, DTZ round 1 got uploaded twice instead of DTZ round 2.

*insert witty insult here*
madmatt Wrote:Just thought Id let ya know, DTZ round 1 got uploaded twice instead of DTZ round 2.

*insert witty insult here*

*Eric Zane likes men!*
The thing that pisses me off is that they NEVER fix these problems. We report them here and via e-mail but we all know that we're probably never going to get that cut.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Zane probably lost the 400 bucks again anyway...

*ducks
Way to go slacker, Hey Zane whatever you do try and piss off paying customers of your show!

I'd expect this from an intern or puddin but I was hoping for better things here.
I thought I was going crazy. Who won??? Sure would have been nice to heard the second half of DTZ.
Was there a duplicate Segment 5 as well?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
dont complain too much about the second segment of dtz not being posted or else potthole will call us whiney
And the throw from the left fielder is a rope....there's a play at the plate......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zane must be the catcher .LOL
conkermom Wrote:I thought I was going crazy. Who won??? Sure would have been nice to heard the second half of DTZ.

Zane. In the next segment they referenced him winning.

0rz0ski Wrote:Was there a duplicate Segment 5 as well?

Not that I noticed. They did a replay of the Joe stunt, but that's the only other "repeat" that I noticed.

hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:dont complain too much about the second segment of dtz not being posted or else potthole will call us whiney

What are you doing posting? Aren't you supposed to be too busy smiting me still?

Pretty sad that you hold such a grudge over a little comment on a messageboard...
hey potthole no grudge just harmless ribbing.... i am not one of those people who take the exalt-smite thing too seriously
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:hey potthole no grudge just harmless ribbing.... i am not one of those people who take the exalt-smite thing too seriously

So then why do you smite him so often? Hum? Tongue
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:hey potthole no grudge just harmless ribbing.... i am not one of those people who take the exalt-smite thing too seriously

Which is why you've been going out of your way to smite me frequently over the past week...
Great, Zane comes back from a 3-0 deficit to win, and I miss the whole thing. I don't like to bash Zane too much for this because I feel like $30 a year is steal for well over 800 hours of entertainment. (Compare this with the cost of a movie in theaters or a TV show on DVD.)

Still, it sucks when it happens, and it seems like this is the 3rd time or so that DTZ rd 2 hasn't been uploaded... and the 2nd round of the intern rap battle not uploading - now that pissed me off!