Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie trivia
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:Ed Harris.

No.

This actor played a dude who had gills in a mega-flop.

Kevin Costner?
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:No.

This actor played a dude who had gills in a mega-flop.

Kevin Costner?

Yup.
Fistor Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Kevin Costner?

Yup.

go again, I am getting ready to leave
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Yup.

go again, I am getting ready to leave

So am I. Throw one out there tomorrow morning when you're ready.
Fistor Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:go again, I am getting ready to leave

So am I. Throw one out there tomorrow morning when you're ready.

[Image: TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg]
jus' P Wrote:
Jo Wrote:k check it, in LOTR how old was Bilbo about to be at the beginning of the first movie? hmmmmmmmmmm?

titan told me it's 100.

Ummm F you Dbag, If I had told you, I would have told you 111, unless I wanted you to get it wrong on purpose.

Kevin Costner played the corpse, and....
Wowie Groovie !
I'll just go.

What was the janitor's name in The Breakfast Club?
Carl the Janitor
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Carl the Janitor

yesgo
What was the name of the High School in American Pie?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
East Rapids?

Never mind. I'm an idiot.
East Great Falls High
yup
In Almost Famous, to what band did Russell lose Penny Lane for a case of Heineken and $50?
I haven't seen it for a while. was the band stillwater?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:I haven't seen it for a while. was the band stillwater?

no that was the band that traded her out...

it's on the tip of my tounge :-[
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:In Almost Famous, to what band did Russell lose Penny Lane for a case of Heineken and $50?

HUMBLE PIE! >Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I watched this movie yesterday...

What movie featured Roddy Piper as a no named hero who could see aliens when wearing special sunglasses?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I watched this movie yesterday...

What movie featured Roddy Piper as a no named hero who could see aliens when wearing special sunglasses?

They Live!

A decent concept that could have been a better movie if there were real money behind it.

What famous rock and roll movie does the actor who plays Count Rugen in "The Princess Bride" star in?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I watched this movie yesterday...

They Live!

A decent concept that could have been a better movie if there were real money behind it.

What famous rock and roll movie does the actor who plays Count Rugen in "The Princess Bride" star in?

this is Spinal Tap

how many drummers have they supposedly had in the band.
24 drummers? Sadly, none could be reached for comment...
jus' P Wrote:24 drummers? Sadly, none could be reached for comment...

more....i think
It is revealed that "37 different people have been in the band over the years". Minus the two original members, one keyboard player, and the original and current bass players, this implies that the band has had 32 different drummers who inexplicably died

you go Plungie, i'm off like a prom dress until Thursday....friggen work taking me away from home
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It is revealed that "37 different people have been in the band over the years". Minus the two original members, one keyboard player, and the original and current bass players, this implies that the band has had 32 different drummers who inexplicably died

you go Plungie, i'm off like a prom dress until Thursday....friggen work taking me away from home

Ok, What kind of car did Mel Gibson drive in the first Mad Max movie?
What do the Acronyms C.L.I.T. and L.A.B.I.A. from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back mean?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:What do the Acronyms C.L.I.T. and L.A.B.I.A. from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back mean?

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New-Shirt...-SHIRT.htm
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:What do the Acronyms C.L.I.T. and L.A.B.I.A. from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back mean?

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New-Shirt...-SHIRT.htm

awesome!
What was Harry Callahan's badge number in Dirty Harry?
Some think it's 71 as in Inspector 71 , but the bade number is really 2211 , which was actually reissued to him for the shot in the end. He had actually tossed the original one in the pond.
Khef Wrote:Some think it's 71 as in Inspector 71 , but the bade number is really 2211 , which was actually reissued to him for the shot in the end. He had actually tossed the original one in the pond.

Correct. Those movies were on all weekend on AMC, it was awesome.
Yep. i watched.