Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMX
does anybody ride BMX. and what is your opinion on people saying its not a real sport when it is rated the most crazy sport there is.
I think those guys are freaking crazy. I'll tune into the X games once in awhile when they come around and be amazed at the chances those guys take.
Fistor Wrote:I think those guys are freaking crazy. I'll tune into the X games once in awhile when they come around and be amazed at the chances those guys take.

wow. whatchu smokin'?

BMX is stupid, since when is jumping around on a bike a sport? only thing BMX is good for is wicked awesome faceplant videos on break and youtube.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I think those guys are freaking crazy. I'll tune into the X games once in awhile when they come around and be amazed at the chances those guys take.

wow. whatchu smokin'?

BMX is stupid, since when is jumping around on a bike a sport? only thing BMX is good for is wicked awesome faceplant videos on break and youtube.

I could care less if it's considered a sport or not. When a guy does 78 backflips after launching off a 200' ramp, it's pretty impressive.
Jo Wrote:

wow. whatchu smokin'?

right, cause any fat old dusty guy can do double backflips and jump 13ft in the air.

They are awesome, I love the Xgames. I can't skateboard, I don't jump or trick on my motorcycle, and when I ride a bicycle i get real bad monkey butt...but I LOVE watching the Xgames :o
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:

wow. whatchu smokin'?

Sometimes they crank their nuts on the frame of their bike. It is good for that too.
Impressive, yes.
Sport, no.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right, cause any fat old dusty guy can do double backflips and jump 13ft in the air.

so if a skinny person can do it, it's a sport? tell me more about the relation of weight to sportyness, Bob Sportstalk.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right, cause any fat old dusty guy can do double backflips and jump 13ft in the air.

so if a skinny person can do it, it's a sport? tell me more about the relation of weight to sportyness, Bob Sportstalk.

Yeah Howie, you PRICK!!@# :-[
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:so if a skinny person can do it, it's a sport? tell me more about the relation of weight to sportyness, Bob Sportstalk.

Yeah Howie, you PRICK!!@# :-[

why the sudden hating on Howie? Becky made it sound like riding a bike like they do was super easy? It's not. They practice day after day to perfect tricks and often suffer more concusions than pro football players.

jsut saying
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Don't we already have a thread that's basically about this same thing?
BMX is in the olympics. End of argument. However I do wonder what governing body officially deemed it "the most crazy"
Wowie Groovie !
Ok, after thinking on it, this is basically a duplicate thread. Talk on the subject can continue here:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2134