Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HW Crank Debate
The rest of the guys need to put more pressure on Hot Wings to finally reveal how big his crank is. The guy brags about it constantly, but refuses to reveal the actual length. He's such a tease. And it's not as though he doesn't know hot big it is, we all know he measures the thing daily.

Does the crank really live up to all the hype Hot Wings has given it, or is he lying in order to build up his reputation?

This mystery must not go unsolved.

Personally, I think he started this false rumor because he was jealous of Producer Joe replacing him as the ladies' man of the show.
Zane? Is that you?
I'm more curious to know why any man is interested in the size of another man's johnson.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The issue isn't actually how big the crank is, the issue is whether or not Hot Wings is a liar.
Zig needs the info for his diddlefest.
Dude is tall and skinny. If I were to bet on such things I'd bet on hung.

I have as much interest in the subject as I did on how they wiped their asses.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
breadboy09 Wrote:Zig needs the info for his diddlefest.
That's not quite right. The truth is that I need to know how big of a dildo to put on my life-size exact replica Hot Wings sex doll. I want it to be perfect.
but 12" is average right?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Isn't Zane the one that always brings it up anyway, I rarely hear HW mention it.
breadboy09 Wrote:Isn't Zane the one that always brings it up anyway, I rarely hear HW mention it.
That's not true at all. Hot Wings tries to slip in references to it all the time, and Zane only talks about it when Wings eggs him on.
Zig has gotta be Zigs from 1029 the buzz....he would want to know that
Rumor has it HW's crank is longer than his leg and he needs to wrap it around his waist. When he goes swimming people think he wearing an inner tube. He is not.

And by rumor I mean fact.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
All post's so far are male, interesting
smedley Wrote:All post's so far are male, interesting
what males are not allowed to like crank?
Women don't ask about the crank because they don't want to know the truth; they don't want their sexual fantasies spoiled. Males ask not because we love crank, but because we do want to know the truth; we want to know if Hot Wings' constant boasting and posturing is legitimate or nothing more than one big, long, snakey lie.
I'm thinking about as big as his adam's apple .. so 11" or greater.
It's huge. You can clearly see how big it is in this picture.
[Image: hwcrank.jpg]
Quote:The straw is your friend, until you lose eye contact with your straw. Then he will betray you and make you look like an idiot.
-Demetri Martin
wienerpoopie Wrote:but 12" is average right?

The Ladies' Man Weighs In:

Leon: Okay? So, next caller?

Caller #2: Hi. Ladies Man? I'm having trouble being confident with woman, because I think I might be a little.. physically.. you know, inadequate.

Leon: Inadequate, yeah.. Now, what is that?

Caller #2: Inferior. You know. I'm concerned about the size of my penis.

Leon: Oh-h-h, okay, yeah, now that's alright, don't worry. The Ladies Man is here to help you. Now, um, medically speaking, just how dinky is your wang?

Caller #2: That's not very medical.. Uh, two-and-a-half to three inches.

Leon: Oh, yeah, that is small. Yeah, uh, you know, I was not expecting you to say anything under ten or eleven inches.

Charlene: It's like a little kid's weiner you got there!

Leon: [ laughing ] Uh, she is right, Sir. But, um, maybe, uh, this will help your plight, Sir. Uh, I have heard that the size does not matter to most women. Isn't that right, Charlene?

Charlene: NO!

Leon: Well, I guess I was wrong, so I guess you can never really ever pleasure a woman, Caller. And I'm sorry for that, but, uh, here's to you and your dinky wang, dinky wang man!
It better be huge or all my fantasies of HW is going right out the door
shazbotica Wrote:It's huge. You can clearly see how big it is in this picture.

Exalt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

YOU SIR, WIN THE INTERNET!!
This is internet at it's finest!
Hot wings as a child http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ2IHb9NIM