Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin's Wardrobe...
....REALLY? This is the crap that matters?

FBHW are right, they don't have any recognizable slant on the air - when the caller called in to bring up the hypocrisy of the Democrats, they didn't at all get defensive and shut him down.

BREAKING NEWS: SARAH PALIN'S CLOTHES ARE EXPENSIVE.

In a related story, SO ARE BARACK OBAMA'S.

I wonder what will happen to Barack's suits when his campaign is over.

I wonder if they'll go to the same charity that Palin's clothes are headed to.

Seriously people. We're talking about the future of our f'ing country. Who gives a shit how much someone's dress cost?
The same people who base their lives on watching reality TV, crying about who Paris' next BFF will be, who's getting kicked off of "next top model", If the old lady is going to win dancing with the stars, reading smut magazines, and wondering if Jennifer Aniston is going out with John Mayer again.... The American people. God help us all....
sunshyne Wrote:The same people who base their lives on watching reality TV, crying about who Paris' next BFF will be, who's getting kicked off of "next top model", If the old lady is going to win dancing with the stars, reading smut magazines, and wondering if Jennifer Aniston is going out with John Mayer again.... The American people. God help us all....
these are the exact people that make me think voting is stupid.
To the contrary - those are the people who make me want to vote even more!

The thing about NY is, most of the time if you live upstate, your vote doesn't count. You're always going to give your electoral votes to the Democrat candidate, thanks to the city. So I usually feel like my vote is futile, but I go ahead and do it anyway because it's the responsible thing to do.

But when I hear stories like that, and I hear people so fixated on the most mundane things, THAT motivates me to spread the word to others and get them motivated to vote too.

But hey, if funny accents and overpriced clothes are all they've got to throw at her, I suppose my side comes out on top.
hotzester Wrote:The thing about NY is, most of the time if you live upstate, your vote doesn't count. You're always going to give your electoral votes to the Democrat candidate, thanks to the city. ...

Usually the same thing with Michigan. Detroit always goes Democratic, and if you vote Republican, you're pretty much throwing your vote away. If I don't want to vote for Obama this year, I'll vote for a third party canidate. I just want change!! (sick of the damn 2 party political system)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:The thing about NY is, most of the time if you live upstate, your vote doesn't count. You're always going to give your electoral votes to the Democrat candidate, thanks to the city. ...

Usually the same thing with Michigan. Detroit always goes Democratic, and if you vote Republican, you're pretty much throwing your vote away. If I don't want to vote for Obama this year, I'll vote for a third party canidate. I just want change!! (sick of the damn 2 party political system)

And the sad thing is is that I think it was Ben Franklin who said that a two-party system would never work. I just don't think anyone else was listening to that brilliant man.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
hotzester Wrote:In a related story, SO ARE BARACK OBAMA'S.

I wonder what will happen to Barack's suits when his campaign is over.

I wonder if they'll go to the same charity that Palin's clothes are headed to.
No they won't... because Barack will still be wearing them as President. Palin won't need her's once she goes back to Alaska where demin suits are the fashion.
wcwchris Wrote:Alaska where demin suits are the fashion.

AKA the Canadian Tuxedo.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Krystal Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Usually the same thing with Michigan. Detroit always goes Democratic, and if you vote Republican, you're pretty much throwing your vote away. If I don't want to vote for Obama this year, I'll vote for a third party canidate. I just want change!! (sick of the damn 2 party political system)

And the sad thing is is that I think it was Ben Franklin who said that a two-party system would never work. I just don't think anyone else was listening to that brilliant man.

Homeboy was a sex addict who suggested the turkey should be our national symbol.

Beyond that I have nothing to add except check out my huge brain.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" --- Ben Franklin
Who gives a flying S about the candidates wardrobe.

To be honest, I'd rather just see her naked. Big Grin
If there was a candidate who only wore cheap suits from Men's Wearhouse, drove a beat-up Toyota Corolla, lived in a $60,000 house, had absolutely no record of flip-flopping on any issue, and was otherwise a completely perfect, upstanding member of society with no closet skeletons whatsoever, nobody would vote for him.

Most voters won't admit it, but they LOVE the B-S from politicians. If they really hated it, it would have been voted out a long time ago.
scooterfanatic Wrote:If there was a candidate who only wore cheap suits from Men's Wearhouse, drove a beat-up Toyota Corolla, lived in a $60,000 house, had absolutely no record of flip-flopping on any issue, and was otherwise a completely perfect, upstanding member of society with no closet skeletons whatsoever, nobody would vote for him.

Most voters won't admit it, but they LOVE the B-S from politicians. If they really hated it, it would have been voted out a long time ago.

I disagree, we vote for the bullshit cause thats all we have for choices.

Liberal bullshit
Vs.
Conservative bullshit

Let's see, where do I closer fit? Who do I think is the lesser idiot? Who is the lesser evil? Who do I not agree with least?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:If there was a candidate who only wore cheap suits from Men's Wearhouse, drove a beat-up Toyota Corolla, lived in a $60,000 house, had absolutely no record of flip-flopping on any issue, and was otherwise a completely perfect, upstanding member of society with no closet skeletons whatsoever, nobody would vote for him.

I disagree, we vote for the bullshit cause thats all we have for choices.

Liberal bullshit
Vs.
Conservative bullshit

Let's see, where do I closer fit? Who do I think is the lesser idiot? Who is the lesser evil? Who do I not agree with least?

Agreed, we need to change the way we do elections to an instant run-off system. That way we can have more than 2 candidates on the ballot and still elect a president with a popular majority. I think more people would vote for 3rd party candidates if there wasn't a chance of a president being elected by the largest minority instead of the majority.
Actually Obama wore the soles out on his shoes and just had them resoled instead of buying new. Personally, I just throw my shoes away and get some new MTA Pros from Meijer.