Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question on your rank
i am new to the website but what does it mean when it says i am an intern. does it go up with posts or what. and how do people get stars and all that stuff and karma as well i don't get it
The title changes by post count.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The intern label is just an identifier that you are new to the message board. I don't know the specific levels but the more you post there will be a change in your label. I'm not sure exactly what the stars mean. biff and potthole are admins and they have 1. I'm a mod and i have 4 or 5. Beats me Undecided

The karma function is the way users express their approval or disapproval of posts or things you say. The more you piss off people the lower it may go. The more they like what you say the higher your karma may be. You can dish out one or the other at the rate of one per hour i think.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
o so you don't have to have points to give out good or bad karma ok and your level is just how frequently you are on the site and how many posts you have. ok thanks
The stars are basically meaningless.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The stars are basically meaningless.

Shockers are where it's at.
Fistor Wrote:

So what you're saying isssssss..... you have two turn tables and a microphone???

Geeze I crack myself up.... Big Grin

yesIrealizethatwasntfunny
arik231 Wrote:o so you don't have to have points to give out good or bad karma ok and your level is just how frequently you are on the site and how many posts you have. ok thanks

More punctuation plz.

kthanks
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Shockers are where it's at.

So what you're saying isssssss..... you have two turn tables and a microphone???

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:My game = Stepped up

Undecided
Fistor Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:So what you're saying isssssss..... you have two turn tables and a microphone???

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:My game = Stepped up

Undecided

My game = stepped down for a bit, but I can step it back up if you prefer???
arik231 Wrote:i am new to the website but what does it mean when it says i am an intern. does it go up with posts or what. and how do people get stars and all that stuff and karma as well i don't get it

<---- see all that i got going on? it means....a great many things. so great and so many that i'm not 100% on what it all means.
Jo Wrote:
arik231 Wrote:i am new to the website but what does it mean when it says i am an intern. does it go up with posts or what. and how do people get stars and all that stuff and karma as well i don't get it

<---- see all that i got going on? it means....a great many things. so great and so many that i'm not 100% on what it all means.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if you revealed that you were actually a guy creating a facade?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:<---- see all that i got going on? it means....a great many things. so great and so many that i'm not 100% on what it all means.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if you revealed that you were actually a guy creating a facade?

tell more about this, it's all so new to me.
Fistor Wrote:

True, too bad you don't have shockers because you're missing the thumb. You just have some retard a-hole gang sign that some dumb rich white kids probably use.
providencecrow Wrote:

True, too bad you don't have shockers because you're missing the thumb. You just have some retard a-hole gang sign that some dumb rich white kids probably use.

Really? I see the thumb.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:True, too bad you don't have shockers because you're missing the thumb. You just have some retard a-hole gang sign that some dumb rich white kids probably use.

Really? I see the thumb.

Its folded in though, not sticking up, so its useless that way.
providencecrow Wrote:

No, no. The c**t-stroker, while preferable, is optional to the shocker...

I know these things.
Moobs Minger Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:True, too bad you don't have shockers because you're missing the thumb. You just have some retard a-hole gang sign that some dumb rich white kids probably use.

No, no. The c**t-stroker, while preferable, is optional to the shocker...

I know these things.

Them's fightin words!