Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Music?
While riding in the back seat of my in-laws car tonight, the radio station landed on 95.7. Unfortunately I hear coming out of the radio Christmas music. What the hell? It's 2 months until Christmas and we've still got 2 major holidays before Christmas and we're playing Christmas music? Against all my protests the station stayed on the cursed music. I hope the program director for 95.7 gets punched in the face for this. That or at least producer Joe or Zane go into his office and spread a little Christmas Cheer. And by Christmas Cheer I mean Liquid Ass. And by a little I mean a whole bottle of it. This guy deserves to smell like what he is, and a-hole.
well i noticed that the christmas stuff comes out on the shelves earlier and earlier every year. maybe pretty soon it will be out in july! (i effing hate that and hope not)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
I love Christmas music. I could listen to it year round.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
i love it too! IN DECEMBER! Once it's january i'm done with it
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Fuster, you are a sick, sick man.
I would dare say anybody who would listen to Christmas music year round should have their man card revoked.
I like christmas music too!! but I want to hear it maybe starting around thanksgiving. I usually start decorating for chrismas the day after thanksgiving. and then yes, by newyears eve I'm over it. if they play it too much, then it loses its special holiday feel.
sunshyne Wrote:I like christmas music too!! but I want to hear it maybe starting around thanksgiving. I usually start decorating for chrismas the day after thanksgiving. and then yes, by newyears eve I'm over it. if they play it too much, then it loses its special holiday feel.

Agreed. I like it, but only in small doses, and while doing Christmassy things like driving to and from the tree farm, decorating the tree, etc.

Love that time of year. I'm already geeked to watch Polar Express with the kids and drink some god-awful egg nog with some god-awful nutmeg in it.
It's "Holiday" music people. Don't want the PC police coming down on you :Smile
Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!!!! Big Grin
Fistor Wrote:Agreed. I like it, but only in small doses, and while doing Christmassy things like driving to and from the tree farm, decorating the tree, etc.

Love that time of year. I'm already geeked to watch Polar Express with the kids and drink some god-awful egg nog with some god-awful nutmeg in it.

Have you ever seen Jack Frost with Michael Keaton? It is really a great holiday Christmas movie.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was a little put off by 95.7 playing Christmas music already. I mean Christmas is awesome but not in October.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Working in the mall for 5 years killed Christmas music for me.
Fistor Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I like christmas music too!! but I want to hear it maybe starting around thanksgiving. I usually start decorating for chrismas the day after thanksgiving. and then yes, by newyears eve I'm over it. if they play it too much, then it loses its special holiday feel.

Agreed. I like it, but only in small doses, and while doing Christmassy things like driving to and from the tree farm, decorating the tree, etc.

You aren't drinking the right kind of egg nog, dear Fistor. Allow Chef 0rz0ski to give you a little tip.

1) Get Egg Nog.
2) Add booze (Rum, brandy, whatever, who cares).
3) Merry Christmas!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Love that time of year too. Stopping by the Rockford Bar for some hot dogs on the way back from the tree farm is becoming a tradition with us. It's beginning to look alot...
0rz0ski Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Agreed. I like it, but only in small doses, and while doing Christmassy things like driving to and from the tree farm, decorating the tree, etc.

You aren't drinking the right kind of egg nog, dear Fistor. Allow Chef 0rz0ski to give you a little tip.

1) Get Egg Nog.
2) Add booze (Rum, brandy, whatever, who cares).
3) Merry Christmas!

Add booze, huh? Who knew?

I actually do usually add a shot of brandy. But fistor is scraight up gangsta like that.
Adding booze to many things makes them more wonderful. ;D

/why the heck do I make posts at midnight and assume that I have superior knowledge?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
cuppie Wrote:While riding in the back seat of my in-laws car tonight, the radio station landed on 95.7. Unfortunately I hear coming out of the radio Christmas music. What the hell? It's 2 months until Christmas and we've still got 2 major holidays before Christmas and we're playing Christmas music? Against all my protests the station stayed on the cursed music. I hope the program director for 95.7 gets punched in the face for this. That or at least producer Joe or Zane go into his office and spread a little Christmas Cheer. And by Christmas Cheer I mean Liquid Ass. And by a little I mean a whole bottle of it. This guy deserves to smell like what he is, and a-hole.

You're cuppie and that's what you think.

I have a very strict rule that Christmas music is played between Thanksgiving and Christmas day only.

Trans Siberian Orchestra,
Mannheim Steamroller,
and Michael W. Smith's 1st Christmas Album are all in heavy rotation on my Ipod in December.

But I agree with Fistee that it's better to listen while doing Christmas related things.
Wowie Groovie !
the best was when my family came over our houae for Christmas and to wake everyone up for breakfast my husband blasted "Christmas in Hollis" by Run DMC over our very loud Bose 123. the windows were shaking. It was hilarious.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I was a little put off by 95.7 playing Christmas music already. I mean Christmas is awesome but not in October.

My wife is all about Christmas music any time it's on the radio, so I told her since they play Christmas music in October, I'm going to start decorating for Halloween in August. 90 degree days should do wonders for a carved out pumpkin.