Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA announcer at the Griffins game
Helloooooooooo everybody......I'm Ron Radio-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

8-)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And he sure does love to use that echo effect! "That puts your Griffins on the power play-y-y-y-y!" "That goal was scored by Darren Helm-m-m-m-m-m!" "I've got to take a massive dump-p-p-p-p!" Wink

Just teazing, Zane, you do a good job.
Hey Zane, can I get a good deal on a FreeBeer and Hot Wings show hat. I threw my hat in for the hat trick at Sundays game and couldn't get it back. I took one for the team now i'm humbly coming beforth you and asking for this favor. Thanks man. The Griffins rock and so do you guys!!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yes, very entertaining. My wife was giggling at all of the little extra comments made during the game... and the echo effect. Hope the hillbillies that poured their beer into the Bulldog penalty box didn't spill a drop of silver bullet on Zane.
bigaboo Wrote:Hope the hillbillies that poured their beer into the Bulldog penalty box didn't spill a drop of silver bullet on Zane.

Is THAT what was going on? I saw the scuffling behind the box but didn't see what precipitated it.
A couple of superfans were razzing the guys in the penalty box.... They showed off their coolness by pouring a little grog into the box... then some other brain surgeon came by and pulled up his shirt to show off his stupid prison-stomach tattoo. The whole thing was pretty funny.