Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan State Proposals
I don't hate the ads as much as I hate the viewers that are stupid enough to buy into it.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I honestly can't believe that these proposals passed with the margins that they did. While I'm happy with the outcome, I'm still surprised by it.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I think they should just legalize marijuana completely, regulate it like they do alcohol, and tax the hell out of it. If you get caught driving while under the influence, same penalties as alcohol. If you get caught growing your own, same penalties as moonshining. Make it have to be purchased by somebody 21+. I don't smoke pot so it doesn't matter to me, but it'd be nice to have the extra taxes. On top of that, if they completely legalized it, I'm buying stock in Pepsi and Hostess. Pepsi owns Frito Lay. How many people do you think would be buying Mountain Dew, Doritos, and some Twinkies.
I don't know about you guys, but my goucoma is acting up like a motherEffer this morning....
Fistor Wrote:I don't know about you guys, but my goucoma is acting up like a mothereffer this morning....

the pain from my bee sting is overbearing
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I think I have a sliver.......puff, puff, give muthafugga!
a guy just called my office asking where he can apply for a license to grow marijuana
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"