Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Fire! I gotta get outta here!"
What is that clip they play of the lady screaming about a fire and where can I see it?!
I've been wondering where that is from also. I think someone needs to create a FBHW sound board that we can all play with online, so we can play our favorite popoff sounds any time...anyone good with Flash?
Helichopter Wrote:I've been wondering where that is from also. I think someone needs to create a FBHW sound board that we can all play with online, so we can play our favorite popoff sounds any time...anyone good with Flash?

it's a cartoon I think...I can't quite put my finger on it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I believe this is correct: A car went through a ladies house and a radio station called her as this was happening and that was her reaction to a fire that broke out in the house.. I believe the station got the wreak info from a police scanner..
And uofga is correct. They had a whole big thing about it a year or two ago.
I think it was in Chicago or somewhere close to there.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:I think it was in Chicago or somewhere close to there.

It was in Hilarious-Town USA.
It was somewhere in Louisiana. Searching youtube....

Edit: Found this, but no audio.
Helichopter Wrote:I've been wondering where that is from also. I think someone needs to create a FBHW sound board that we can all play with online, so we can play our favorite popoff sounds any time...anyone good with Flash?

I am coherent enough with flash to make a soundboard, if only I had all the sounds.
Mister Five Wrote:It was somewhere in Louisiana. Searching youtube....

Edit: Found this, but no audio.

Good find! +1

Here's the audio

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/FDBf0g5JknA&hl=en[/flash]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Mister Five and dino, you are both amazing. +1 for both of you.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zetsyuk Wrote:

I am coherent enough with flash to make a soundboard, if only I had all the sounds.

If I had flash I could do it, but I don't want to pay for anything.
Thank you, Dino!!!
Holy Eff....Everytime I hear that in the introduction I crack up laughing so hard. That was one funny bit that day. I think they need to play it on a flashback soon~~!!