Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what chaps my ass
So i was a marine, yes i recently returned from Iraq for the second time, When you find this out dont let the first question you ask be if I have killed anyone. It makes you a douche in my eyes. Happened twice today. just venting.
Welcome home, Devil Dog. Ooh rah.
I was also in the Marines.
That's definitely the most common question that people ask me. Stupid asses.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I was also in the Marines.
That's definitely the most common question that people ask me. Stupid asses.

i would be proud to have killed someone ???

If it was a enemy of the U.S.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
We need a separate forum. Password: Chesty Puller.
its not that im not proud of my service, its that its none of said strangers business. I think that fellow leathernecks would agree. Ooo rah.
Weinerpoopie - I'm fortunate that during my time in the Marine Corps, I didn't see combat. I have nothing but respect for my fellow Marines who have. A lot of people view the military as a massive killing machine. And to be honest, when Marines get together, we might talk a lot of S. But at the end of the day, you're still taking a human life. You can be trained for a thousand years to beat the civilian out of you, where it's WRONG to kill someone, but personally I think there's always going to be a little bit of the "street" left in you.

I understand why people ask that question of servicemembers, but I also understand why it would be irritating.
I dont think I could anyone, unless i was a life or death situation.
hotzester Wrote:Weinerpoopie - I'm fortunate that during my time in the Marine Corps, I didn't see combat. I have nothing but respect for my fellow Marines who have. A lot of people view the military as a massive killing machine. And to be honest, when Marines get together, we might talk a lot of S. But at the end of the day, you're still taking a human life. You can be trained for a thousand years to beat the civilian out of you, where it's WRONG to kill someone, but personally I think there's always going to be a little bit of the "street" left in you.

I understand why people ask that question of servicemembers, but I also understand why it would be irritating.

Well said.
Welcome back fellas, thank you for your sacrifice.
I have only one question when friends come back form overseas, and that's usually, "Have you gotten all the sand out of your crack yet?". The reply is usually no or never. LOL.
Salute, Thank You, and Kaboobie!
Being a veteran of the United States Air Force, I must admit that every branch has their ways of busting each other's balls about other branches but ya know, in the end as I met a lot of friends from all different branches, we're all brothers and sisters to the end. Heck, I work with a Marine Veteran and we both get along just fine. No matter what branch it may be, it's the fact that we all served our country.
Yeah but you're Air Force. Tongue
You ever notice that Zane always asks if the person has killed someone?
Thank you Kevin for protecting our freedom. I'm sorry that you have to deal with a-holes who are so thoughtless. And the next time some dumb a does that to you, use the quote under my post.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Thank you Kevin for protecting our freedom. I'm sorry that you have to deal with a-holes who are so thoughtless. And the next time some dumb a does that to you, use the quote under my post.

thanks......so you wanna make out or something? :-*
kevininnashville Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thank you Kevin for protecting our freedom. I'm sorry that you have to deal with a-holes who are so thoughtless. And the next time some dumb a does that to you, use the quote under my post.

thanks......so you wanna make out or something? :-*

Thanks Kev . . . but I am putting on my whore makeup to makeout with my awesome husband!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who served.
Wowie Groovie !
Thank you to all te service men and women who served, and are currently sreving. I know friends who come back telling me the hardest thing about being over there is knowing that over half the country doesn't support you doing your job. Everytime I hear someone bashing our military, I wanna punch the ess out of them. I do, however, make sure to give a little extra help to the women who come into my work to buy something for their military men coming home. Thanks again for doing wha most people would never consider. My biggest heroes wear uniforms!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Thank you to all te service men and women who served, and are currently sreving. I know friends who come back telling me the hardest thing about being over there is knowing that over half the country doesn't support you doing your job. Everytime I hear someone bashing our military, I wanna punch the ess out of them. I do, however, make sure to give a little extra help to the women who come into my work to buy something for their military men coming home. Thanks again for doing wha most people would never consider. My biggest heroes wear uniforms!

3rd favorite post so far.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
kevininnashville Wrote:So i was a marine, yes i recently returned from Iraq for the second time, When you find this out dont let the first question you ask be if I have killed anyone. It makes you a douche in my eyes. Happened twice today. just venting.

Thank you for all you have done. This country would not be the same without people like you standing up for our freedoms and our country. I worked on a couple of military bases for a couple of years and got to know quite a few men and women in uniform from all branches of the military and I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of them.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
WOO WOO.....1st and 3rd on dino's favorite's....I feel so special.....but really.....there's a huge soft spot for military men and women in my heart.
Thank you for protecting us. My grandfather and uncle were Marines (actually, you never stop being a Marine, do you?) I have nothing but respect for all of you. One of my best friends went to Iraq and I didn't care to know if he killed any one. I was just so happy he came home alive in one piece. I can never understand why people would think it's "cool" to take another person's life, regardless of which side that life was on. So yeah, as much as I love the show, I cringe when I hear "did you shoot anyone?" or the words pink mist. It's the one time I'm actually mildly offended by them.

Thank you, again.
So many hot chicks posting , I got more poon on here than zane gets on his scooter lol
I like that you've claimed us all for yourself....very nice of you.
vsangelchick Wrote:I like that you've claimed us all for yourself....very nice of you.

Sorry its a marine thing ;p
VSAngel, let's be honest. All one of us has to do is throw on the Blues, and it's over.

Does it really even need to be said?
Send a sponge....you'll make a girl crazy talkin like that...
Your dirty..
And your point is??
Nothing, it was a compliment. Like, nice shoes.
lol...ok.....I was gonna say, by what else you've posted, it sounds like it wouldn't be a bad thing to you...
Weird, dirty, crazy.. all compliments from me, guess it just matters what attributes you deem admirable.
vsangelchick Wrote:Send a sponge....you'll make a girl crazy talkin like that...

Maybe you should have used my screenname.
just 'cause they make me wet doesn't mean I'll jump them....I do have some level of restraint...
vsangelchick Wrote:just 'cause they make me wet doesn't mean I'll jump them....I do have some level of restraint...

Hey I was j/k . . .no harm meant!!
I know....as was I....

damn the lack of inflection when typing...
vsangelchick Wrote:I know....as was I....

damn the lack of inflection when typing...

Maybe if we used these little smileys . . . maybe that would help!!

Wink
OMG!! Big Grin Crazy how those work huh. Tongue Queenie, you're sweet in my book....
vsangelchick Wrote:OMG!! Big Grin Crazy how those work huh. Tongue Queenie, you're sweet in my book....

Awwww . . . right back at ya angel!! 8-)