Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'd like to.....
Whack my dad in the nose. :-[
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Whack my dad in the nose. :-[

I'll bite.......Why?
feel my face. Damn dentist...
Right now, I'd like to know exactly where my life is heading.... If I'll ever get to have a family, settle down, be happy...
Don't tell me this is turning into another "right now I'm"-type thread...
No, it's what we want to do, not what we are doing.
mainerliser Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Whack my dad in the nose. :-[

I'll bite.......Why?

Because he is a shitty alley cat of a human being that cheats on my mom, totally blew up our family, has estranged himself from me five years ago. At my brothers wedding in which I was the best man, he was there and in the hand shake line he shook hands with the person in front of me then looked at his shoes, walked past me then shook the persons hand right after me.

Then the other day at my nephews football game he just showed up and creepily stood behind me without saying a word for about ten minutes before he actually said anything. So then he shows up to my moms house just to say how old I'm starting to look. He needs a good punch in the face. :-[
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
mainerliser Wrote:No, it's what we want to do, not what we are doing.

Close enough. In the end, it would just be one of those threads that majority of the members don't read, because it gets filled with 90% fluff posts.
be sitting on a beach sipping something cold watching the sunrise.

But I'll settle for a nice nap.
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I'll bite.......Why?

Because he is a shitty alley cat of a human being that cheats on my mom, totally blew up our family, has estranged himself from me five years ago. At my brothers wedding in which I was the best man, he was there and in the hand shake line he shook hands with the person in front of me then looked at his shoes, walked past me then shook the persons hand right after me.

Then the other day at my nephews football game he just showed up and creepily stood behind me without saying a word for about ten minutes before he actually said anything. So then he shows up to my moms house just to say how old I'm starting to look. He needs a good punch in the face. :-[

Maddog, my stepdad is (and has been for about 17 years) going through the same ordeal. Because of this, my (half) sister doesn't really even know her grandfather as she is 16 years old. It's a sad story, but I won't get into the details.

He (stepdad's dad) was a Marine and of course had to move the family all over the place all the time. He was very militant at home, and it made for an aweful childhood for my stepdad. He went through a lot of problems outside (outside of the family) where his dad wasn't supportive of him or treated him poorly because of, etc.

They very rarely talk, and when they do, it's out of neccessity for other people and not on their own accord. BUT, the moral of the story is that neither of them will reach out. If one of them did, they could probably pursue a relationship of some sort and get past at least a couple of their issues. I wish one of them would be the bigger man and say, "screw it, this is useless, and we're missing out".

I obviously don't know all the details of your story, but just remember, everything in any relationship goes both ways. If YOU have a problem that you want fixed, solve it. He's not going to. Tell him that you don't want to be called old. Tell him what you DO want..... I mean really, at this point, what can it hurt? If you're not talking, you can't not talk even more, right? (Wow, that sounds like the words of a true double negative talkin' southerner!)
I would like to tell the one person who hurt me the most in my life. What I really feel and think about them. But I never will because it would do no good in the long run but give more hurt. And I am better then that.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
walk normal. Damn blisters
...teach the world to sing. In perfect harmony.
go for a motorcycle ride... :-X
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
get a phone call from the girl I dated yesterday.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:go for a motorcycle ride... :-X

No doubt! I put my bike away last weekend. It was sad...
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:go for a motorcycle ride... :-X

No doubt! I put my bike away last weekend. It was sad...

don't worry, I rode in this morning! Tongue
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:No doubt! I put my bike away last weekend. It was sad...

don't worry, I rode in this morning! Tongue

You must be lovin this warm weather in the good old mitten state.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:don't worry, I rode in this morning! Tongue

You must be lovin this warm weather in the good old mitten state.

yah buddies of mine ran up to baldwin this weekend to ride.

I didn't go. I should have though.
Mad Dog Wrote:get a phone call from the girl I dated yesterday.

Easy fella. Let it breathe a bit.

Think about baseball.
Undecided
Fistor Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:get a phone call from the girl I dated yesterday.

Easy fella. Let it breathe a bit.

Think about baseball.

Yeah. You better hope she doesn't call you, and then you call her two days after the date. Playing hard to get is super cliche, but it's true....

any females like to back me up on this one? Undecided
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Undecided
Fistor Wrote:Easy fella. Let it breathe a bit.

Think about baseball.

Yeah. You better hope she doesn't call you, and then you call her two days after the date. Playing hard to get is super cliche, but it's true....

Ok, so why is it true. Why, if I'm very intrested in a particular girl, should I NOT let her know I'm intrested? It sounds backwards and stupid to me. Please don't take offence. Also why should I hope she wouldn't call me?? Isn't that counter productive? And suppose you are right, why are women so backwards? Err at least some women. Isn't the WHOLE POINT of being attracted to someone is to be drawn together? How can you do that if you ignore them? I guess I just don't get it.
Mad Dog Wrote:I guess I just don't get it.

Just remember this the rest of your life about women, and you'll be fine!!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I guess I just don't get it.

Just remember this the rest of your life about women, and you'll be fine!!!

ANd put this in your arsonal:

"Yes, dear .... Whatever you say dear".

You don't even have to be listening or follow through with it. As long as they think you were listening and agree with them, that's all that matters.
be taking a nap or editing photos and not sitting in a class that is so boring I'm actually getting dumber sitting here
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:

Ok, so why is it true. Why, if I'm very intrested in a particular girl, should I NOT let her know I'm intrested? It sounds backwards and stupid to me. Please don't take offence. Also why should I hope she wouldn't call me?? Isn't that counter productive? And suppose you are right, why are women so backwards? Err at least some women. Isn't the WHOLE POINT of being attracted to someone is to be drawn together? How can you do that if you ignore them? I guess I just don't get it.

Because women (actually people) get turned off the second you start appearing obsessive. Give her time to think about stuff without you campaigning for yourself. Just. Let. It. Breathe.
Mad Dog Wrote:

People naturally want what they can't have. Think about it. Any time a woman has shown you some attention and then taken that attention away, did you find yourself wanting her more? Any time there has been a CAR that you couldn't have, didn't you want that car more?

That's totally overly simplified and a major generalization, but it kinda speaks a truth.

If the girl calls you, she's not playing by the rules, and she's either one of two things A. totally badass and perfect for you or B. desperate....and you don't want someone that's desperate.
OK....you're all thinking waaaaaaay too hard. Personally, if I like someone I tell them and I see no problem with calling the next night. If they aren't into it...isn't it better to find out now. Who wants to play games at our age?

Anyway...right now I'd like to .......

Get laid! God it's been a long time!
mainerliser Wrote:OK....you're all thinking waaaaaaay too hard. Personally, if I like someone I tell them and I see no problem with calling the next night. If they aren't into it...isn't it better to find out now. Who wants to play games at our age?

Thank you mainerliser, normally I just do what I feel is right at the time and not over think it during a date. I do tend to over analize dates in the post mortum because I hate to make the same mistake twice, but, there are so many possible combination of mistakes you can make on a first date. Plus I'm getting too old for game playing myself.

I'd like to get laid right now myself!!
Mad Dog Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:OK....you're all thinking waaaaaaay too hard. Personally, if I like someone I tell them and I see no problem with calling the next night. If they aren't into it...isn't it better to find out now. Who wants to play games at our age?

Thank you mainerliser, normally I just do what I feel is right at the time and not over think it during a date. I do tend to over analize dates in the post mortum because I hate to make the same mistake twice, but, there are so many possible combination of mistakes you can make on a first date. Plus I'm getting too old for game playing myself.

Too bad we live so far apart from each other!! Wink Wink Smile
mainerliser Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Thank you mainerliser, normally I just do what I feel is right at the time and not over think it during a date. I do tend to over analize dates in the post mortum because I hate to make the same mistake twice, but, there are so many possible combination of mistakes you can make on a first date. Plus I'm getting too old for game playing myself.

Too bad we live so far apart from each other!! Wink Wink Smile

www.priceline.com

Just call me ari-0rz0, sex agent.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I need a good sex agent
airhornahole Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Just remember this the rest of your life about women, and you'll be fine!!!

ANd put this in your arsonal:

You don't even have to be listening or follow through with it. As long as they think you were listening and agree with them, that's all that matters.

Well quoted AHAH! but that's not what we want to here all the time.
not have miscarried. god that sucks.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:ANd put this in your arsonal:

Well quoted AHAH! but that's not what we want to here all the time.
not have miscarried. god that sucks.

Did that just happen jayde? I'm so sorry!
Wait a sec, isn't mainerliser either just recently divorced, or in the process of getting divorced? I'm sorry, but maddogjls, that isn't a person I'd heed any relationship advice from, I wouldn't call relationships a strong point in the life of somebody in those shoes.

Those who are telling you to take it cool are right. Based on what you have shared with us on here, you come off as aggressive and desperate- not really two strong foundations that a healthy relationship is built upon.
potthole Wrote:Wait a sec, isn't mainerliser either just recently divorced, or in the process of getting divorced? I'm sorry, but maddogjls, that isn't a person I'd heed any relationship advice from, I wouldn't call relationships a strong point in the life of somebody in those shoes.

Those who are telling you to take it cool are right. Based on what you have shared with us on here, you come off as aggressive and desperate- not really two strong foundations that a healthy relationship is built upon.

#1 Why would you view a phone call as aggressive or desperate?

#2 You have absolutely no right bashing me for being in the process of a divorce! You don't know anything about it, and I'll be damned if I'll let some shit head on a chat forum give me a hard time for it!! Go eff yourself!!
Mad Dog Wrote:

I do tend to over analize dates in the post mortum.

Now we're getting to the root of the problem!

Dead poepl don't like anal! They tend to like missionary! Tongue
Damn, I started a fire fight
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I do tend to over analize dates in the post mortum.

Now we're getting to the root of the problem!

Dead poepl don't like anal! They tend to like missionary! Tongue

I actually meant the death of a date, not an actual person. Apparantly you are into necromancy, personally I don't know what dead people are into sexually. Undecided
potthole Wrote:Wait a sec, isn't mainerliser either just recently divorced, or in the process of getting divorced? I'm sorry, but maddogjls, that isn't a person I'd heed any relationship advice from, I wouldn't call relationships a strong point in the life of somebody in those shoes.

Actually I'm just lonely. I'm sick of sitting here in front of this effing computer talking to cyber friends. I just want somebody to be in love with, is that too much? Its not easy to know exactly what to do on every date, in every situation. Personally in some ways I hate dating. I'd rather just come home to my woman and hand over my paycheck like the rest of you chumps.

Do you know what happens to a dog that's used to running and then you cage him? He wants OUT!!! As quickly as possible. As soon as that door is open.... VOOM!! I'm in a type of cage and I want OUT!! A loveless cage. And I'm forced to wait until someone else opens the door.

Go lock yourself in your bedroom and throw the key out the window, stay there for four f-ing years, then try to sweet talk some young lady to open the door for you. See if you don't come across a little desperate and aggressive.