Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT Charity Dodgeball
They were talking about this during the local hour but I don't see any info on it and I haven't received the flyer I requested yet. Does anyone remember the details.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:They were talking about this during the local hour but I don't see any info on it and I haven't received the flyer I requested yet. Does anyone remember the details.

I emailed Zane to get the info immediately after they spoke of it and still haven't heard back from him.

Come on Zane! Hurry the hell up!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Humm... am I thinking that there are thoughts of putting together a forum team? I might be in for that, if so.
I volunteer to be the Official Photographer, (Unless Potthole wants the gig he's a good photog too and I will defer to him)

I can make digital copies available, and if anyone wants to buy prints, I can set up an online "Store front" site and give all the proceeds back to the charity.
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Humm... am I thinking that there are thoughts of putting together a forum team? I might be in for that, if so.
I support a forum team.
I wish I lived near there just so I could play. It sounds like fun and for a good cause.
I'll particpate as I can.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Count me in if there is a forum team! Tongue
What time is it? Might be hard to get all the locals on opening day...
Dr. Stupid Wrote:Count me in if there is a forum team! Tongue

You might as well just wear a shirt with a huge target on it.
Hmmm, I don't think I have any of those.:. Could I borrow yours?