Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What Can Joe Do" Stunt Ideas
Post your "What Can Joe Do" stunt ideas here!
Joe needs to pick up chicks at a womens activist group in a very trashy and degrading way. "Producer Joe's Pig! Pickup Challenge"
Producer Joe tries to get Plan B because he's actually a woman who became a man and doesn't want to get pregnant like that dudechick.
I posted this in the other board before noticing this topic..

My idea is: Joe's uncomfortable hobo massage

Joe gets a hobo to give him a massage for a carton of menthols or a 40. He then strips down to his underwear and has the hobo rub down his back.. and after a few minutes ask the hobo if Joe gives him some gift certificates to McDonald's or some beef jerky or whatever, if the hobo would give him a happy ending...

What do you guys think?
Have Joe go around pretending to be the president of some obscure country, asking if people want to take pictures, have autographs signed, etc.
I think that idea is probably one of the funniest things ive ever heard
mudplug Wrote:I posted this in the other board before noticing this topic..

My idea is: Joe's uncomfortable hobo massage

Joe gets a hobo to give him a massage for a carton of menthols or a 40. He then strips down to his underwear and has the hobo rub down his back.. and after a few minutes ask the hobo if Joe gives him some gift certificates to McDonald's or some beef jerky or whatever, if the hobo would give him a happy ending...

What do you guys think?

I think that Mudplug is probably Zane and this is one of his sick man fantasies.
It's true. joe would like that to much
lovegrenade Wrote:I think that Mudplug is probably Zane and this is one of his sick man fantasies.

LOL Just cuz i'm doing Zane's old lady doesn't mean I am Zane.. ;D
I've been in bars where the homeless would solicit like that.
I said this in another post but Joe NEEDS to do the Trigger Happy TV Big cell phone stunt. Or he can just Youtube and watch Trigger Happy TV...they'd get a lot of idea's. :-)
Joe should do this:

http://www.break.com/index/five-stunts-at-once.html
suprnova04 Wrote:Have Joe go around pretending to be the president of some obscure country, asking if people want to take pictures, have autographs signed, etc.

YES! That'd be an awesome one.
I'd love to hear A-Horn A-Hole challenge #2, #3, #4, #5... that airhorn f'n kills me!
I think joe should re-do the hottest pepper stunt... he should get some blair's sauce instead.
Future stunt ideas may be posted in this thread.