Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe: Buffet Kickout
I got seriously scared for Joe when they started threatening him with the police. This was funny as hell, but man, I kinda feel bad for the restaurant, mostly because I love Chinese food.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
That was a pretty good one. I hate that they couldn't tape it, but the audio was one of the better that I have heard.

[john pinette drop]you go now, you been here 4 hour[/john pinette drop]

Edit: Good job Joe!! I don't know how you do it and keep your composure, especially with Chinese people hollering at you "I call police, you leave or I call police."
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Agree - That was hilarious!!

I love watching people go nuts over the snow crab legs, people go INSANE over them whenever a fresh batch comes out. They WAIT for it and take as many as possible and screw everyone else.

Next get thrown out of a Hibachi grill! Push the chef out of the way and try to cook your own food. Smile
It was very funny, but all that wasted food! There's starving Torques in Pennsylvania you know!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
definately an A+ stunt. This is the type of thing that made the what can joe do segment good. We just need listeners out there looking around to find him so we can get some freelance video of these stunts if they can't film them. I really wish I could have seen the way it looked when he did the prat fall or the looks on the faces of people when he took out the tray and proceeded towards the table.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
There was one bad thing about this stunt. I was just listening to it shortly before lunch, and it made me hungry.
Torque Wrote:It was very funny, but all that wasted food! There's starving Torques in Pennsylvania you know!

I was cringing over that as well.

Kinda reminded me of the Simpsons when the news guy was teasing a story about America's latest fad: wasting food. In the screen just over his shoulder you see a guy opening up a trashcan and dumping an entire cooked turkey with a huge smile on his face...
one of the funniest most awkward stunts i've ever heard.

great job Joe, i almost threw up in the car.
This was the most awkward one to me that I can recall. It doesn't bother me as much when he picks on American crackers, but for some reason, I felt worse because he was messing with immigrants.
drunkenmom Wrote:great job Joe, i almost threw up in the car.

We know you drank too much but what did you think of the stunt?
Is there a video for this one?
tmay Wrote:Is there a video for this one?
Green Day Gary was filming but I don't know if it was up or not. Youtube has a ton of Joe stunts....
tmay Wrote:Is there a video for this one?

I don't think you will find any video on this stunt. The owners were probably pretty pissed by the time Joe left, and I doubt the show would risk any further trouble from them.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!