Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board mentioned on air
Have you ever noticed the number of members that are online after they mention the message board on-air? It tremendous!!

Thanks and do it more often guys, it makes for a better morning of posts!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have GOT to start listening while I'm in the office....
Who's name was it they said ? I forget. ???
Wowie Groovie !
hotzester and mainliser was all I heard...
I agree with Plunger. Those were the only names that I heard as well.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Actually, it was HOT-zester and maine listener . . . I think Zane really liked hotzesters screen name!! So he got liser's wrong, I bet she was still excited!!

It was really awesome!! I had two people come to my office to see if I was okay because I let out a big "Oh my goodness" and by the time they got to me, I had already laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
What segment was this in?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Segment 15, about 4:30 in.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
It was sweet. Thanks for the mention, guys. It does make the board more interesting.
Titan got dogged directly. Dino got dogged indirectly. I guess those two should meet up for a milkshake with two straws.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Titan got dogged directly. Dino got dogged indirectly. I guess those two should meet up for a milkshake with two straws.

I did? I missed it. Stupid Work!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Don't worry dino, they know your status on the board. They spared your name!!
Oh great, now I'm going to spend the rest of the day at work wondering what was said.
potthole Wrote:Oh great, now I'm going to spend the rest of the day at work wondering what was said.

Zane pretty much called Titan an unemployed loser due to his number of posts. Then began reading the posts in the Baby Elliot thread.
I missed me too!!! I did send an email this morning! I have to get the podcast now. I've never done that. I'm technically challenged so this should be good!!
I was just catching up on podcasts yesterday and I was pretty pumped when they had mentioned my post last Tuesday. Even though it made me feel really guilty.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I was just catching up on podcasts yesterday and I was pretty pumped when they had mentioned my post last Tuesday. Even though it made me feel really guilty.

which post?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Probably about Lord Len Velvet Pipes.

Yeah, you sort of got blasted, Allyson. I couldn't help but cringe when I heard it, because if they were giving you crap for having 500 posts, I can't help but wonder what they'd say about ME.

Well, I sort of know, I'd probably get the titan treatment.

...Even though I do have a job.
Yea it was the Len O'Kelly thing. It's a bit late to backpedal now but my disappointment was more that he's not tall, dark, and hairy like I pictured - not that he was ugly! He just looks a little boyish and I wondered how that man could have that voice. But whatever. And the post count thing - I just let that one slide because I know that 500-something posts is pretty slim for this board.
That's what she said.
mainerliser Wrote:I missed me too!!! I did send an email this morning! I have to get the podcast now. I've never done that. I'm technically challenged so this should be good!!

You didn't miss much. Zane just read your post about bawling on the way to work instead of laughing...and then something about thinking you are very cool...and wanting to meet you.
Allyson Wrote:And the post count thing - I just let that one slide because I know that 500-something posts is pretty slim for this board.

You are absolutely correct (says a member with almost 1,400 posts to one with only a little over 500). :'(
Allyson Wrote:He just looks a little boyish and I wondered how that man could have that voice.

Hearing the voice and then seeing the face is the new RickRoll.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:He just looks a little boyish and I wondered how that man could have that voice.

Hearing the voice and then seeing the face is the new RickRoll.

RickRoll . . . I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sad
I really need to find a new method to listen. I'm a day behind because I get that days podcasts when I get home from work and listen the next day, so I miss all this stuff when it actually happens.
burnking Wrote:I really need to find a new method to listen. I'm a day behind because I get that days podcasts when I get home from work and listen the next day, so I miss all this stuff when it actually happens.

Same here and probably for most podcasters. I usually download the podcasts when I get home from work then listen at the gym (which can be dangerous when I'm trying to lift and I'm laughing hysterically). I wish there was a way to get the podcasts directly on your ipod when they post, but I don't think you can do that unless you're streaming WiFi.
That's what she said.
Titan ! Wrote:Who's name was it they said ? I forget. ???

So you're saying that any attention is good?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm making a commitment to listen at work starting tomorrow. I'm tired of not knowing what you people are talking about.

I have no idea who this Len fella is of which you spake.
Fistor Wrote:I have no idea who this Len fella is of which you spake.

Say it ain't so.
That's what she said.
Me either.
Len Wrote:Me either.

I'm a big fan of Steal My Sunshine. Well done.
Yay Len! Can I hire you to voice over my textbooks?

"In a world, where databases run rampant..."

I'd like Len to record my voicemail greeting.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I would like to set my boyfriend up with a Len-harmonizer.
That's what she said.
Wait, what if Len grew a goatee?

Len does have one of the best voices I have ever heard for radio. So smooth and masculine. :-* :-* :-*
Queenie Wrote:Len does have one of the best voices I have ever heard for radio. So smooth and masculine. :-* :-* :-*

uh-oh, Freebeer is going to be jealous. I thought he was your man-crush?

Anybody else excited for the return of 30 rock?
Listening to it now.

Len makes me moist.

Also, I always wondered what I would sound like in an accoustically sound studio. People say I have a good baritoney type voice. I don't think it would be anything like Len, of course, but I would be curious.
len's voice reminds me of wink martindale's. it's a pube-tickler for sure.

if you go to his demo page and listen about halfway through the first one, he goes into a bill swerski voice. awesome.
jus' P Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I missed me too!!! I did send an email this morning! I have to get the podcast now. I've never done that. I'm technically challenged so this should be good!!

You didn't miss much. Zane just read your post about bawling on the way to work instead of laughing...and then something about thinking you are very cool...and wanting to meet you.

Yeah, of course, only a married guy would think I'm cool and want to meet me!