Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe the Tool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71iNvPQXuk0

This was talked about on the show, and is also linked on the FBHW main page. Joe the Plumber gets raked over the coals by Sheppard Smith about why he agreed with a reporter who said if Obama was elected, it would mean death to Israel.

Props to Fox for not giving into every slanderous thing said about Obama and taking a stand against outright stupidity.

Also, clearly Joe the Plumber (who has said he'd actually get a tax cut under Obama) is only on the campaign trail now because he's the guy that is actually allowed to outright slander Obama and get away with it. Doesn't matter how wrong he is, or that the McCain camp quickly steps back from his comments, it's out there and hardcore conservatives will buy it hook, line, and sinker. Not that those people were going to vote for Obama either way, but they can easily spread the lie to people who are on the fence.

Congrats on your 15 minutes, Joey. How's it feel to be used?

Also, very graceful, John. Same guy who whined about Obama's negative campaign ads in the last debate. You stay classy, douchebag.
I saw this on the daily show. Is the McCain campaign still letting him campaign after this? I mean really, if they are, that's bull shit.
"Go out and get informed." I am truly amazed by his making that statement. I see no attempt to be informed on his part only an attempt to perpetuate the innuendo and flat out lies that the right in this country have made the centerpiece of the McCain campaign.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I personally think Obama supports Israel too much. He put Rahm Emmanual--a former Israeli soldier--in charge of his transition team, and it is likely this guy will have a top cabinet position.
do you not like Israel?
sunshyne Wrote:do you not like Israel?

I don't like how our government seems to be on the Israeli government leash.
If we don't support Israel, they stand little chance of not being destroyed by the Palestinians. Might I remind you, the Palestinians are nothing more than a terrorist organization that has been given credibility as a legitimate nation. THERE IS NO COUNTRY NAMED "PALESTINE".
America in bed with the only Democracy in the middle east is a good thing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
hotzester Wrote:If we don't support Israel, they stand little chance of not being destroyed by the Palestinians. Might I remind you, the Palestinians are nothing more than a terrorist organization that has been given credibility as a legitimate nation. THERE IS NO COUNTRY NAMED "PALESTINE".

This is so untrue and unfounded in facts it is appalling that you even make such a statement. "Palestine" is a region of the world that has been called "Palestine" since before the Roman Empire. The Palestinians have a legitimate claim to the land that is now called Israel. Israel was a state created by a dream of the western countries and the land was taken from the Palestinians. After WWI, the big Western powers decided that Jews had been persecuted for too long and they deserved their own state, so they decided that all these brown people in the Middle East who weren't Christians were an easy target to take advantage of. A Jewish state was created and it was partitioned into parts so that Jews controlled a part and Arabs controlled a part with Jerusalem being shared. Israel, backed by the West, took over Palestine and has since been starving, pillaging, and murdering all in the name of national security.

The national media and our own government are pretty much run by Israeli interests. You'll never see a decent expose on the terrible crimes against humanity that Israel commits every day against the Palestinian people on our news channels. It has been proven in numerous studies that AIPAC (the militant Israel lobby) is by far the most influential lobbying group in Washington.

If people knew the story behind how Israel was created and how the Palestinians were shafted over and over again, they would be outraged at our support for Israel (which the rest of world often struggles to understand as well). The problem is, most Americans are either too uneducated or are just plain ignorant to how Israel was created and just call all Palestinians "terrorists" because, as we all know, all Muslims are terrorists and obviously we should support anyone who is agrees with us blindly.
Quote:This is so untrue and unfounded in facts it is appalling that you even make such a statement. "Palestine" is a region of the world that has been called "Palestine" since before the Roman Empire.

So, to be clear, you objected to my saying there's no country called "Palestine" by saying there's a REGION known as Palestine.

Well played, sir.