Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wash your Effing hands!
In my office of 5 people, 2 of them don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Both are older and are sick a lot. Seriously, they walk not only from the urinal to the door, but from the stall as well. It's utterly Effing disgusting. It's also dangerous, with horrible sicknesses such as the nonovirus floating around, which seems to get stronger every year, which is spread from literally ingesting fecal matter.

I have had the norovirus twice over the past 8 years, and the last time I had to go to the ER to have fluids pumped into me. It was easily the worst experience of my life. And these STUPID DOUCHEBAGS are slathering their Effing SHIT all over every Effing doorknob and surface in the Effing office because they are so completely Effing backassed as to not have discovered the wonders of soap yet!!!@#

I seriously want to physically assault them when I hear the flush then see them immediately walk out of the shitter. Idiotic third world Effing inbred douchebag motherEffers.
Fistor Wrote:In my office of 5 people, 2 of them don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Both are older and are sick a lot. Seriously, they walk not only from the urinal to the door, but from the stall as well. It's utterly effing disgusting. It's also dangerous, with horrible sicknesses such as the nonovirus floating around, which seems to get stronger every year, which is spread from literally ingesting fecal matter.

I have had the norovirus twice over the past 8 years, and the last time I had to go to the ER to have fluids pumped into me. It was easily the worst experience of my life. And these STUPID DOUCHEBAGS are slathering their effing SHIT all over every effing doorknob and surface in the effing office because they are so completely effing backassed as to not have discovered the wonders of soap yet!!!@#

I seriously want to physically assault them when I hear the flush then see them immediately walk out of the shitter. Idiotic third world effing inbred douchebag mothereffers.

[Image: FAM_LYSOL_AEROSOL_19_OZ-5070.jpg]

right into their effing faces.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Also, if you bring it up, they laugh at you because they think it's preposterous that any sort of matter would be able to make it through the Fort Knox-like barrier that is toilet paper. And they think that as long as you don't cup pee in your hands and then splash it all over then it's all good.

Things don't exist on a molecular level to these Effing inbreds.
Fistor Wrote:In my office of 5 people, 2 of them don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Both are older and are sick a lot. Seriously, they walk not only from the urinal to the door, but from the stall as well. It's utterly effing disgusting. It's also dangerous, with horrible sicknesses such as the nonovirus floating around, which seems to get stronger every year, which is spread from literally ingesting fecal matter.

I have had the norovirus twice over the past 8 years, and the last time I had to go to the ER to have fluids pumped into me. It was easily the worst experience of my life. And these STUPID DOUCHEBAGS are slathering their effing SHIT all over every effing doorknob and surface in the effing office because they are so completely effing backassed as to not have discovered the wonders of soap yet!!!@#

I seriously want to physically assault them when I hear the flush then see them immediately walk out of the shitter. Idiotic third world effing inbred douchebag mothereffers.

Fistor, your name doesn't happen to be Fistor Hughes is it? Grandson of the famous Howard Hughes?

Just whenever you get done....just show me the blueprints, just show me the blueprints, show me the blueprints, show me the blueprints, show me the blueprints, show me the blueprints, show me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshow me the blueprintsshowmetheblueprintsshowmetheblueprints
Fistor Wrote:Also, if you bring it up, they laugh at you because they think it's preposterous that any sort of matter would be able to make it through the Fort Knox-like barrier that is toilet paper. And they think that as long as you don't cup pee in your hands and then splash it all over then it's all good.

Things don't exist on a molecular level to these effing inbreds.

I don't like poop, it makes me retch.

When my (now) wife and I were dating she would call me from the bathroom (she lived at home) it had a wall and door between the sinks and the toilet and she would sit in the sink room and talk to me on the phone while eating. I would about puke to the thought of eating within sight of a toilet.

Then there was the point when my chem teacher told me to think about it "a fart is air that was in your ass, it has poop in it, very small poop that gets in your nose, mouth, eyes....OH! time for lunch!"

I literaly run from my own farts now so that they don't reach my face.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
There are a couple of women in my office that do that. Women! Not that it is any worse, but we always have to use toilet paper (if that's what you want to call the single-ply, shredding crap that we are supplied) when using the restroom. I don't walk out of our bathroom without the paper towels I used after I washed my hands to grip the door knob. That is one of the most unsanitary things a person can do.

I actually said to one of these ladies, "aren't you going to wash your hands?"
Her reply, "well, I'm just going to smoke and do some filing, they'll get dirty again."
I won't touch her files now.

I've also gotten, "well, I just blowed my nose. I didn't use the bathroom." And my reply was, "yeah I guess snot isn't quite as nasty as shit." That was from a temporary that worked here, oh, let's see, all of about 1 week. Bitch also stole my lunch, but that's another story.

I'm pretty lucky that my office manager is just as much of a habitial hand washer as me!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:Also, if you bring it up, they laugh at you because they think it's preposterous that any sort of matter would be able to make it through the Fort Knox-like barrier that is toilet paper. And they think that as long as you don't cup pee in your hands and then splash it all over then it's all good.

Besides I knew guys that after peeing "just shake it off" forget the TP altogether. Blech wheres that throw up smiley when you need it.
sunshyne Wrote:

Besides I knew guys that after peeing "just shake it off" forget the TP altogether. Blech wheres that throw up smiley when you need it.

Do you know ANY guys that use toilet paper after peeing???
[quote author=janicem board=bs thread=2203 post=47586 time=1225379879] I don't walk out of our bathroom without the paper towels I used after I washed my hands to grip the door knob. That is one of the most unsanitary things a person can do.

quote]

On cruise ships, they have little sanitary papers right next to the doors for that very purpose and believe me I use them! Cruise ships are floating petri dishes if you don't stay clean. The only bathroom I open the door with just my hand is my home bathroom and I clean the doorknobs and light switches regularly. Plus my husband is a hand washing freak too.
I think people who prefer to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the day are unfairly (probably because I am one) labeled as "freaks" or "paranoid germaphobes", but go through the norovirus one time and you'll change your tune.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Besides I knew guys that after peeing "just shake it off" forget the TP altogether. Blech wheres that throw up smiley when you need it.

Do you know ANY guys that use toilet paper after peeing???

Becky
Fistor Wrote:I think people who prefer to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the day are unfairly (probably because I am one) labeled as "freaks" or "paranoid germaphobes", but go through the norovirus one time and you'll change your tune.

Well, at least now I know that you are a germophobic too Fistor!! I won't hesitate to shake your hand upon meeting you.

[drop]friends don't shake hands, friends hug!![/drop]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I must be a distgusting freak to everyone in this thread.

I wash my hands EVERY time I .... ahem.... #2

But I don't when I just pee. Sorry to disgust everyone, but there are more important things to worry about. I hope everyone that is a hand washing fanatic realizes that there is just as much fecal matter on your keyboard and your silverware as there is on your d**k.... It might be a different story for women (might. i don't know). All I know is that everyone that I have ever known to be a cleanliness fanatic has also been someone who gets sick quite a bit. Your immune system can't build up an immunity if it isn't tested regularly. I never get sick, and I really think my actions play a part in it.

....it's kind of like how that German doctor proved that eating your boogers keeps you from getting sick as much....it's gross, but ya'know, whatev.

Ok. blast me.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:It might be a different story for women

girls don't poop

[Image: girlsdontpoop.gif]
sunshyne Wrote:Besides I knew guys that after peeing "just shake it off" forget the TP altogether. Blech wheres that throw up smiley when you need it.

Yeah, because I go walk across the bathroom, junk hanging out, into one of the stalls, so I can get some TP to use after taking a piss. Big Grin

Hate to break it to you, but men don't use TP after they take a leak.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I must be a distgusting freak to everyone in this thread.

But I don't when I just pee. Sorry to disgust everyone, but there are more important things to worry about. I hope everyone that is a hand washing fanatic realizes that there is just as much fecal matter on your keyboard and your silverware as there is on your d**k.... It might be a different story for women (might. i don't know). All I know is that everyone that I have ever known to be a cleanliness fanatic has also been someone who gets sick quite a bit. Your immune system can't build up an immunity if it isn't tested regularly. I never get sick, and I really think my actions play a part in it.

....it's kind of like how that German doctor proved that eating your boogers keeps you from getting sick as much....it's gross, but ya'know, whatev.

Ok. blast me.

I've heard different reports about urine, about how it's sterile and can't really get you sick, so I can let it slide if someone doesn't wash their hands after peeing every single time. But the thought of indirectly ingesting someone else's piss because he didn't wash his hands is a bit disgusting.

But this is what I'm talking about - if you wash your hands regularly, you're categorized as a germaphobe who is afraid to subject your immune system to anything at all. This is just not true.
Fistor Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I must be a distgusting freak to everyone in this thread.

Ok. blast me.

. . . so I can let it slide if someone doesn't wash their hands after peeing every single time.

Oh eff that. You're disgusting fetus!!
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:. . . so I can let it slide if someone doesn't wash their hands after peeing every single time.

Thanks. I didn't want to attack.
potthole Wrote:

Yeah, because I go walk across the bathroom, junk hanging out, into one of the stalls, so I can get some TP to use after taking a piss. Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Fistor Wrote:

Ok. blast me.

I've heard different reports about urine, about how it's sterile and can't really get you sick, so I can let it slide if someone doesn't wash their hands after peeing every single time. But the thought of indirectly ingesting someone else's piss because he didn't wash his hands is a bit disgusting.

But this is what I'm talking about - if you wash your hands regularly, you're categorized as a germaphobe who is afraid to subject your immune system to anything at all. This is just not true.

I totally agree about that thought, but when it comes down to it, I've seen so many dateline reports that show MUCH worse places to find urine and fecal matter that even on a bathroom doorknob.

I don't think washing your hand after using the restroom every time would classify you as a germaphobe, but I don't particularly believe that not washing after every pee should classify me as a disgusto... ???
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:. . . so I can let it slide if someone doesn't wash their hands after peeing every single time.

I promise I'm not though.

What would you do?:

You're at a bar in line with thirty drunk guys. Every guy before you pisses all over the floor, and all over the urinal. Then they flush, and go wash their hands. They've taken that piss and put it all over the urinal handle, the sink and the paper towel release mechanism.

Do you follow suit and touch everyone else's pee? or do you pee, not flush, not wash hands, and just leave? I just leave. The door is usually propped open by the line of people waiting to pee.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:But I don't when I just pee.
if i'm at work, i wash my hands everytime i'm in the bathroom. in fact, every time i'm in any bathroom, i rub some soap on the knobs on the sink and rinse them off with my hands. after all, you just touched them with your bathroom hands to get the water going to begin with.

when i'm home, i don't wash my hands after whizzing. there are exceptions, but under the normal, only-touching-my-clean-unit-with-clean-hands circumstances, i don't do it.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Oh eff that. You're disgusting fetus!!

I promise I'm not though.

What would you do?:

You're at a bar in line with thirty drunk guys. Every guy before you pisses all over the floor, and all over the urinal. Then they flush, and go wash their hands. They've taken that piss and put it all over the urinal handle, the sink and the paper towel release mechanism.

Do you follow suit and touch everyone else's pee? or do you pee, not flush, not wash hands, and just leave? I just leave. The door is usually propped open by the line of people waiting to pee.

Think about it. If you intend to wash your hands, you can touch any surface in the bathroom you want. You only have to be conscious of what you touch after you wash. That includes the towel dispenser handle and the doorknob/handle. In all likelihood, the towel dispenser handle is clean, since it's most likely only been touched by people who've just washed their hands. That leaves the door handle.

When confronted with a door handle, one of the one's that look like this from the side: [ , I like to grab the handle at the very bottom then pull the door open. This is the place where it's least likely people have touched.

okayfinei'magermaphobe
I open all doors with my feet. Gets a little tricky sometimes and I get some looks, but I have germ free hands...

Same applies to toilet seats/lids.

I love people who have to smoke while they are doing number 2. How do you do that without touching your face ?

Man I miss smoking...
some of these methods seem quite extreme.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Do you know ANY guys that use toilet paper after peeing???

I know 5. and only one of them is gay.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Do you know ANY guys that use toilet paper after peeing???

do the rest have vaginas? or just really bad aim?
Yeah, I think some clarification is needed. What is the toilet paper being used to clean?
burnking Wrote:Yeah, I think some clarification is needed. What is the toilet paper being used to clean?

I put a small piece over my milk dud...no more brown stains!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Yeah, I think some clarification is needed. What is the toilet paper being used to clean?

I put a small piece over my milk dud...no more brown stains!

Congrats!
jaydethespaz Wrote:

I call bullshit.

There aren't TP or paper towel dispensers at urinals. So, either those dudes walk across the bathroom, boys exposed to all the world, to get to either some paper towel or TP, or they put themself back "in" their pants. Which, basically defeats the purpose of getting something to "wipe" the schwantz with, considering any drippage that might happen will just happen when ther pants and stuff back on.
potthole Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:I know 5. and only one of them is gay.

I call bullshit.

There aren't TP or paper towel dispensers at urinals. So, either those dudes walk across the bathroom, boys exposed to all the world, to get to either some paper towel or TP, or they put themself back "in" their pants. Which, basically defeats the purpose of getting something to "wipe" the schwantz with, considering any drippage that might happen will just happen when ther pants and stuff back on.

What if they grabbed the TP beforehand?

I just blew your mind, didn't I?
or what if they used the ones with the door, not the urinals? Urinals are weird anyway, all out in the open and stuff. I thought it was weird when i went to the bathroom at a park and the womens bathroom had low cubicle like walls around it so as you were going you could see the face of your neighbor as they were doing their business. I like a little privacy when I'm doing business either 1 or 2.
sunshyne Wrote:or what if they used the ones with the door, not the urinals? Urinals are weird anyway, all out in the open and stuff. I thought it was weird when i went to the bathroom at a park and the womens bathroom had low cubicle like walls around it so as you were going you could see the face of your neighbor as they were doing their business. I like a little privacy when I'm doing business either 1 or 2.

girls don't #2
sunshyne Wrote:or what if they used the ones with the door, not the urinals? Urinals are weird anyway, all out in the open and stuff. I thought it was weird when i went to the bathroom at a park and the womens bathroom had low cubicle like walls around it so as you were going you could see the face of your neighbor as they were doing their business. I like a little privacy when I'm doing business either 1 or 2.

girls don't #2

A #2 to a chick is like a really intense #1 for us.

alsoitcomesouttheirbutts

girls don't #2

We don't poot either Smile
Fistor Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I call bullshit.

What if they grabbed the TP beforehand?

A++ for fistor. he got the pop quiz right. when they are in a public place they grab the TP before they pee, the gay man carries it in his man purse.(he's my cousin so i can tease him about it)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
I've been at burger places and a grocery store w/ a deli where I was at the sink and someone leaves the stall and right out the door. When I left the restroom I noticed these guys were back in the kitchen, twice they were the ones making the sandwiches.
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:What if they grabbed the TP beforehand?

A++ for fistor. he got the pop quiz right. when they are in a public place they grab the TP before they pee, the gay man carries it in his man purse.(he's my cousin so i can tease him about it)
i still don't understand the reason for it. after i crack the whip a few times, there's nothing to wipe. do they pee on their own nuts?
I used to work with a guy who wouold wash his hands before going to the bathroom. His explanation was, "I know where my junk has been, in my pants. My hands have been all over everything. I don't want to get that crud on my junk."

I try to convince that he could was his hands after he was done as well. Didn't work. Dirty, filthy trash. Ended up geting busted for workmans comp fraud. In prison, probably not having a problem with constipation these days.