Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purdue ?
Surely we can't lose today ?
Wowie Groovie !
Oh yes you can! GO BUCKEYES!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Come on now, titan. You know Michigan this year. We can lose to anyone at anytime.

Oh look, a pathetic, sore winner Ohio State fan who is so petty that he needs to kick a team when their down even though that team's win/loss ratio means absolutely nothing to their own team.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
For the love of god.

Stop the bleeding ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
I was supposed to be down at that game. My buddy lives in the area and got us tickets, but I had to cancel because of taking possession of my house earlier than was first expected.

At first I felt bad that I had to cancel on him, but after I saw score updates, I wasn't that bummed anymore.
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse.... Rumors are flying that DickRod sent out feelers to TENN to see if there would be interest when Fat Fullmer gets canned at the end of the year.

Or would that be better?
I almost feel bad for U of M.....almost. Wink
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
they killed today
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
did I see this correctly ? Purdue is/was ranked # 11 ? Purdue ? Seriously ? What the hell kind of crazy ass bizarro world are we living in ?
Wowie Groovie !
Purdue hasn't been ranked this year at all.